Dyslexia Scotland Junior Cup

Nocko

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes..and your point is what exactly? The thread in question was titled Verbal Abuse (which I noticed you have used a bit of poetic licence to re-brand racial abuse) and the comments you`ve shown above are completely relevant to the topic they were posted in. So I`ll ask you again what is your point exactly? You printed an extract from a previous thread and completely ignored my question to you.

The point is you've past form for trying to airbrush racism in football - always the classic sign of a closet bigot. No wonder you got a petted lip over what I said on the racism threat (actually me and a lot of others). You even tried playing that old far right classic of trying to accuse others of being racist trying to act against racism. Anyone coming out with pish like "Don't get me wrong some of the stuff is relatively mild as well as amusing" (um, no, berating players because of their skin colour is never amusing) and "Look at Rio Ferdinand waving his racist flag for all to see and threatening breakaway unions for black players" has got closet Britain First membership written all over him.

To be fair, you probably aren't racist - merely a fuckwit. You have a history on here of faux self-righteousness & ludicrous conspiracy theories: including one with PC Cabe where you thought you'd "won" simply because a serving police officer finally decided he'd better things to do with his time than reply to every bibdribbled stream of consciousness rant to every post he made. I can only guess your abrupt reappearence here looking for someone to fight with yet again is because you've burned your boats elsewhere on the net again. Your sort never learn.

was diagnosed dyslexic in high school..not once have I felt offended by anyone having a laugh at my affliction..The problem these days is everyone is offended at everything..big wow I struggled with writing and numbers.didn't hold me back and hasn't held anyone back too note..The fact of the matter is dyslexia is often a gain in life.go ask Richard Branson!

Agreed. I don't suppose it has dawned on a lot of the faux self-righteous types on this thread that all the "dyslexic" jokes they read in reality are simply rehashs of over a hundred year's worth of word play humour (especially spoonerisms) good enough for the likes of Wilde, Milne, etc.

All the flannel in the world isn't going to con the public that this has been anything other than the actions of incompetent wastrels indulging in dishonest folly to fool the gullible into thinking they are justifying their wage. If they cannot get a real sponsor for the Blue Riband tournament for the Juniors, they are long past being fired, and if the Juniors are collectively unwilling to do this, clubs need to start reconsidering their position on an individual basis whether they really have a future in an organisation run by effete parasites.

The way it's going the cup will need sponsored by food banks soon.

Nothing wrong in having a charity name on the cup but the idea is for the tournament to live long and prosper, next season they really have to get money in, the clubs are now back paying prize money themselves like they did before the advent of sponsorship.Any sponsor they can get is better than nothing, are they holding out for Qatar to get fed up with Barca.?

Think it's a good thing tho if there is no monetary incentive, I would have opened it up for any number of prospective charities to get involved and have a vote type process so that one was selected by fans/clubs, I personally know a few charities who would have loved to have been involved for the exposure alone

Think it's a good thing tho if there is no monetary incentive, I would have opened it up for any number of prospective charities to get involved and have a vote type process so that one was selected by fans/clubs, I personally know a few charities who would have loved to have been involved for the exposure alone

Unless there is some benefit for both parties, the relationship does NOT work. One will end up disappointed and exploited.

If the SJFA is so generous in offering to rename its holy grail I would have hoped they could be stating what the benefit would be to the junior game.

And if we are into feebees, it might have been advantageous on many fronts to have offered the free of cost partnership to Show Racism the Red Card!

The point is you've past form for trying to airbrush racism in football - always the classic sign of a closet bigot. No wonder you got a petted lip over what I said on the racism threat (actually me and a lot of others). You even tried playing that old far right classic of trying to accuse others of being racist trying to act against racism. Anyone coming out with pish like "Don't get me wrong some of the stuff is relatively mild as well as amusing" (um, no, berating players because of their skin colour is never amusing) and "Look at Rio Ferdinand waving his racist flag for all to see and threatening breakaway unions for black players" has got closet Britain First membership written all over him.

To be fair, you probably aren't racist - merely a fuckwit. You have a history on here of faux self-righteousness & ludicrous conspiracy theories: including one with PC Cabe where you thought you'd "won" simply because a serving police officer finally decided he'd better things to do with his time than reply to every bibdribbled stream of consciousness rant to every post he made. I can only guess your abrupt reappearence here looking for someone to fight with yet again is because you've burned your boats elsewhere on the net again. Your sort never learn.

Agreed. I don't suppose it has dawned on a lot of the faux self-righteous types on this thread that all the "dyslexic" jokes they read in reality are simply rehashs of over a hundred year's worth of word play humour (especially spoonerisms) good enough for the likes of Wilde, Milne, etc.

All the flannel in the world isn't going to con the public that this has been anything other than the actions of incompetent wastrels indulging in dishonest folly to fool the gullible into thinking they are justifying their wage. If they cannot get a real sponsor for the Blue Riband tournament for the Juniors, they are long past being fired, and if the Juniors are collectively unwilling to do this, clubs need to start reconsidering their position on an individual basis whether they really have a future in an organisation run by effete parasites.

"faux self-righteous" ????? Reallllly? Is that your buzz phrase for this week? Which web-site have you stolen that from then because you`ve never had an original though in your life. Again your selective choice of phrases is taking poetic licence to new levels and yet again you continue to avoid answering the direct question that I asked. You`re a clown...no more,no less.... so save yourself the time and energy of responding and step away from the keyboard with your faux superior attitude and attempts to drown out any sort of reasonable debate with your psuedo intellectual pish which isn`t even your own work.....

Archived