The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moron 

Anyone who isn't an idiot would immediately recognise how incredibly unusual and completely bizarre it would be had George Bush donated to Clinton campaign in 92 then ran against him as a republican in96 whilst labelling him a deranged danger to the country.

There is less policy differences between the Blue and Red in the USA than there is here.
It is not inconseviable for a business person to back whomever they think that the can receive a quid pro quo from.

It'snot a cconspiracy that trump donated to hillary campaign it's a matter of public record.   Show me another Instance of this happening any time in history.

Trump is a businessmen. I'm pretty sure he's donated to numerous political campaigns from both sides.

The fact he's then entered politics makes it an ironic quirk - not a conspiracy.

Just cause you are incapable of refuting a single word I say doesn't make me a troll.  Maybe you're just stupid, or my be I'm right.

as For differences look aabortion for example,  there is nothing remotely close to the republicans here, many of whom would happily gut the federal government and do away with most taxes.  rt

6 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Just cause you are incapable of refuting a single word I say doesn't make me a troll.  Maybe you're just stupid, or my be I'm right.

as For differences look aabortion for example,  there is nothing remotely close to the republicans here, many of whom would happily gut the federal government and do away with most taxes.  rt

I never said there were no differences, I said there were less.

No party in the US is proposing to gut the federal government.  Neither party in my lifetime in the US has cut the size of the federal government by double digits, let alone gut it and all republican presidents with the exception of George Bush have overseen a larger federal government when they left office than when they arrived.  .

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Trump donated to hillarys campaign in 2008.  Extremely suspicious,  show me another instance of a donor to a candidate then running against her from the opposite side.  You'd have to be very stupid for that not to set off alarm bells.

Also suspicious is hillarys failure to mention that in the debates,  i told Joe bidens chief of staff and his speechwriter to tell her to open the first debate by thanking him for donating to her in 2008.  Sorry to name drop my job allows me to meet a lot of interesting well connected people, including lots of American politicians senators representatives a vp etc.   Condoleezza too, she's a midget must be under 5 feet.

Bat shit mental.  Trolling.  Case closed, Peppy.  You're out of your league.

Talking of Alex Jones, go on YouTube and check him out on the Daily Politics a while back. That was a good laugh, especially Andrew Neil implying that he is fucking nuts.

Good refutation.   I'm afraid just because isn't great reasoning. 

It would help if you could use the functions available in the forum. The quote function really helps identify who you are responding to.

For someone who passes on the benefits of their intellect to the political elite in the USA, it shouldn't be that difficult. Then again...

4 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Yes, i caddies for him, i didn't even realise that was being disputed.  I offered my opinion.  I have an open invite to a tour of the Capitol building. 

I'm shocked that Joe Biden's Chief of Staff refused to take political advice from the bloke carrying his golf clubs.

What is the world coming to?

Archived