The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Pilger is spot on as usual. It's a cliche to rant on about the 'MSM' but a lot of what makes up the news is, literally, war propaganda.. Without independent journalists and other alternative media we wouldn't have a hope in being able to form an accurate picture of what's really happening (for the record, I've never watched or listened to Alex Jones).

Or that the British royal family are vampires (Alex Jones actually said this)

You don't need that disclaimer, man. Like he's also now suggesting Obama and Clinton are biblical antichrist figures which tbf is an absolute screamer to hear him talk about.

The theory that he was hired to run against Clinton, as a sort of joke candidate to absolutely guarantee her winning, gets more convincing by the day.

28 minutes ago, beermonkey said:

Alex jones does speak a lot of truth, but he's irritating as f**k to listen to.

The irritation of his voice is probably the least of the problems I have with Alex Jones.  Very little he says is actually pertinent.   That said, that Paul Joseph Watson guy is just his wee lackey, and that's probably worse.

Lest we forget, he thinks the Clintons are vampires who smell of sulphur. Literally.  That's what Alex Jones thinks.  He's either an actor, a sociopathic liar, or batshit mental.  

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The theory that he was hired to run against Clinton, as a sort of joke candidate to absolutely guarantee her winning, gets more convincing by the day.

This but it's Clinton when Republicans asked who bankrolled Trump's campaign. 

8 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Aye, heads gone completely.

c57a4d2e2495337413f2b429b97442ac.jpg

He appears to be playing to the conspiracy theory loonball demographic.  The type of people who tend to believe Alex Jones and that the worst thing to be is a white, straight male.  Those people don't even vote.  It's fairly clear Trump has over-ruled his campaign management, and is now serious unhinged. I'll say it again, I'm not at all convinced he's the Republican nominee on election day.

3 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

What ive been hearing more and more is that the Hillary camp actively helped Trumps campaign along so he would get the nomination, so that Clinton would be a sure thing. No proof of this of course and its pure speculation, but i could absolutely believe it. 

Of course.

She's managed to line up against the one politician who is less competent on the campaign trail and less popular with the electorate.  Much like Nixon versus McGovern, a fundamentally flawed candidate ended up running against the one candidate he/she could defeat.  The difference being, though, George McGovern was a fine, upstanding candidate in many ways.  Trump is utterly without merit.

Trump donated to hillarys campaign in 2008.  Extremely suspicious,  show me another instance of a donor to a candidate then running against her from the opposite side.  You'd have to be very stupid for that not to set off alarm bells.

Also suspicious is hillarys failure to mention that in the debates,  i told Joe bidens chief of staff and his speechwriter to tell her to open the first debate by thanking him for donating to her in 2008.  Sorry to name drop my job allows me to meet a lot of interesting well connected people, including lots of American politicians senators representatives a vp etc.   Condoleezza too, she's a midget must be under 5 feet.

Archived