The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm shocked that Joe Biden's Chief of Staff refused to take political advice from the bloke carrying his golf clubs.

What is the world coming to?

Maybe that is what us wrong with the Tories Brexit plans - Theresa May should take up golf and get her caddy to advise on policies. Couldn't be much worse than some of their existing ones TBH.

3 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Trump donated to hillarys campaign in 2008.  Extremely suspicious,  show me another instance of a donor to a candidate then running against her from the opposite side.  You'd have to be very stupid for that not to set off alarm bells.

Also suspicious is hillarys failure to mention that in the debates,  i told Joe bidens chief of staff and his speechwriter to tell her to open the first debate by thanking him for donating to her in 2008.  Sorry to name drop my job allows me to meet a lot of interesting well connected people, including lots of American politicians senators representatives a vp etc.   Condoleezza too, she's a midget must be under 5 feet.

Here's a picture of 4'11" Condoleezza Rice standing next to two members of the Stanford Dwarves college football team.

She's 5'8", by the way. Easy mistake to make.

93470891.jpg?itok=0dwxN7IN

6 minutes ago, MSU said:

Here's a picture of 4'11" Condoleezza Rice standing next to two members of the Stanford Dwarves college football team.

She's 5'8", by the way. Easy mistake to make.

She must have been standing in a bunker.

1 hour ago, Peppino Impastato said:

I can't quote and wasn't replying to you.  I would have thought that was obvious. 

I've met several governors too, and about half a dozen generals.

jfkshakesa.jpg

8 hours ago, banana said:

OK seems I was wrong, the woman card is all that Billery has right now and it will be played ad nauseum. The latest instance desperately manufacturing seemingly bogus and fully unverifiable allegations in an attempt to distract from the juicy Wikileaks that are now coming in at a pace, and other dirt.

See the Russia card is also being ramped up as another distraction, with rhetoric coming out of the White House about launching cyber attacks against Russia for 'interfering with the US election'. Fucking dangerous times if true.

All she has is the woman card yet the GOP are abandonding their candidate and Trump is making his excuses already?

Time to accept that she's just a much, much better candidate than Trump. Not much of an achievement it must be said.

5 hours ago, beermonkey said:

Alex jones does speak a lot of truth, but he's irritating as f**k to listen to.

:lol:

Perhaps rice is wearing heels there, I get 5 6.5 but having met her I ddoubt that.   I said I was surprised how small she was she said everyone says that.   I've also read many times she's an excellent golfer she's not she's absolutely brutal, even for a 60 year old woman but she's genuinely into the game. 

I never suggested bidets cos hired me as a fucking consultant, I'm relating an anecdote, thats what we discussed as it would be 4 months before an election with a politics graduate.   He recommended house of cards to me.    You lot are just being smarmy sacks as you obviously are jealous you never meet anyone interesting.   I met Johannesburg Cruyff several times too, could go on name dropping all day, dozens of top footballers.

Anyway enjoy your c thread

Perhaps rice is wearing heels there, I get 5 6.5 but having met her I ddoubt that.   I said I was surprised how small she was she said everyone says that.   I've also read many times she's an excellent golfer she's not she's absolutely brutal, even for a 60 year old woman but she's genuinely into the game. 

I never suggested bidets cos hired me as a fucking consultant, I'm relating an anecdote, thats what we discussed as it would be 4 months before an election with a politics graduate.   He recommended house of cards to me.    You lot are just being smarmy sacks as you obviously are jealous you never meet anyone interesting.   I met Johannesburg Cruyff several times too, could go on name dropping all day, dozens of top footballers.

Anyway enjoy your c thread

Johannesburg Cruyff had me in stitches.

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

All she has is the woman card...

A proven disadvantage in a country where there has never been a female President and only 20% of Senators and 19% of Representatives are women.

Archived