The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-british-referendum-on-e.u.-membership

Donald J. Trump Statement Regarding British Referendum on E.U. Membership

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our citizens first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/donald-j.-trump-statement-regarding-british-referendum-on-e.u.-membership

Donald J. Trump Statement Regarding British Referendum on E.U. Membership

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples. They have declared their independence from the European Union and have voted to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy. A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense. The whole world is more peaceful and stable when our two countries – and our two peoples – are united together, as they will be under a Trump Administration.

Come November, the American people will have the chance to re-declare their independence. Americans will have a chance to vote for trade, immigration and foreign policies that put our Donald Trump first. They will have the chance to reject today’s rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching, it will soon be time to believe in America again.

FTFY.

This Trump fan is a bit upset.

In every Trump protest video there seems to be some dumbass with an Exploited patch on his jacket. Whenever I see anybody rocking Exploited gear I'm always overwhelmed by the confusion of how nobody told them that punk rock is dead and that GG Allin killed it. You're just playing dress up.

Hillary has a new Republican supporter, fresh off the revelations that she did not turn over an email admitting that secrecy was the reason for her email set-up and the deletion of dozens of meetings with big bankers from her official Sec. of State calendar.

Hank Paulson, former CEO of Goldman Sachs until 2006 and George W. Bush's Treasury Secretary who spearheaded the 2008 bailout of Wall St., has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for President.

Hillary has a new Republican supporter, fresh off the revelations that she did not turn over an email admitting that secrecy was the reason for her email set-up and the deletion of dozens of meetings with big bankers from her official Sec. of State calendar.

Hank Paulson, former CEO of Goldman Sachs until 2006 and George W. Bush's Treasury Secretary who spearheaded the 2008 bailout of Wall St., has officially endorsed Hillary Clinton for President.

I feel sorry for the American electorate, frying pan or fire, Twedledum or Tweedledee for the next four years. Any gig that costs around half a billion USD to buy, leaves the post holder with too much debt to carry out the job properly.

I feel sorry for the American electorate, frying pan or fire, Twedledum or Tweedledee for the next four years. Any gig that costs around half a billion USD to buy, leaves the post holder with too much debt to carry out the job properly.

What's the minimum credit card payment on half billion dollars?

Dr. James Dobson (not sure if he's famous over there, but he's one of the bigger evangelical leaders in the US) has said that Trump recently accepted Jesus Christ into his life and is now a born again Christian. He claims to know the man who led Trump to Christ and it is very recent.

I don't see it that way. I think this is a rare chance where the two party system has produced a clear choice on the pivotal question of our time. Is the US going to attempt to stay a nation state with a common culture and a populace with shared experience/history/views, or are we going to finish heading down the post-Cold War globalist road and attempt to exist as a continental sized, "diversity is strength," multicultural empire.

And better for me specifically, Trump tends to align with my personal beliefs on most issues, which are "libertarian-y." Plus Hillary is an incredibly flawed candidate for her side.

Please go to RealClearPolitics before posting polls. They collect all the info there and you can see if you're posting a poll that's an outlier.

A NBC/Wall St. Journal poll on the same day as that ABC poll has Clinton up 5% in a two way race and 1% when the Libertarian and Green candidates are included.

Please go to RealClearPolitics before posting polls. They collect all the info there and you can see if you're posting a poll that's an outlier.

A NBC/Wall St. Journal poll on the same day as that ABC poll has Clinton up 5% in a two way race and 1% when the Libertarian and Green candidates are included.

Types  "..you can see if you're posting a poll that's an outlier."

Posts a poll which is an outlier

The Roy Hodgson of the politics forum

There's been word for a few weeks that Trump is planning an athletes night at the Republican National Convention. Today there are reports that Mike Tyson will be among the speakers. What a world we live in! I know Dennis Rodman is supporting Trump as well. Hopefully they invite him as well.

Archived