When will Heart of Midlothian seal the Championship title?

When will the league be done and dusted?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like you may win it when Hibs pump the Sevco a week on Sunday, unless you drop some points before then.

Na. Hibs will win their next two before probably pumping Sevco again.

Looks like you may win it when Hibs pump the Sevco a week on Sunday, unless you drop some points before then.

Hibs beating The Rangers to hand Hearts the title is funnier than Hearts doing it themselves IMO. Particularly if that takes Hibs above them even allowing for games in hand.

This thread is bringing back beautiful memories of 2010, When us Caley fans were trying to work out what game we would seal the title by winning. Lovely stuff.

Na. Hibs will win their next two before probably pumping Sevco again.

Wasn't sure about buying a falkirk ticket but I'm getting the fear we could win it there.

Just so I'm clear if Hibs win the next two games we can't win it before we play QOTS?

Wasn't sure about buying a falkirk ticket but I'm getting the fear we could win it there.

Just so I'm clear if Hibs win the next two games we can't win it before we play QOTS?

If Hibs win their next two they can still theoretically get to 79 points.

Rangers can still get to 80 points. Assuming they win their next 2 they can still win it.

Assuming Hearts beat Dumbarton, Raith and Falkirk you'll move to 78. If Hibs then don't beat Rangers they'll be able to get 77 or 76 max depending on the Rangers result. If Rangers don't beat Hibs they can get to 78 or 77 depending on that result.

If either Hibs or Rangers win their next two you can't win it at Falkirk as Hibs and Rangers don't play until the Sunday.

It looks like coming down to the Hibs Rangers game to decide the last contender. Whoever loses that is out of the race and if its a draw Hibs are definitely out and Rangers could only then win it on goal difference with a miracle.

If there's a result in the Hibs Rangers game you need to beat Queens to wrap it up. If the Hibs Rangers game is a draw you only need a draw against Queens.

If Hibs win their next two they can still theoretically get to 79 points.

Rangers can still get to 80 points. Assuming they win their next 2 they can still win it.

Assuming Hearts beat Dumbarton, Raith and Falkirk you'll move to 78. If Hibs then don't beat Rangers they'll be able to get 77 or 76 max depending on the Rangers result. If Rangers don't beat Hibs they can get to 78 or 77 depending on that result.

If either Hibs or Rangers win their next two you can't win it at Falkirk as Hibs and Rangers don't play until the Sunday.

It looks like coming down to the Hibs Rangers game to decide the last contender. Whoever loses that is out of the race and if its a draw Hibs are definitely out and Rangers could only then win it on goal difference with a miracle.

If there's a result in the Hibs Rangers game you need to beat Queens to wrap it up. If the Hibs Rangers game is a draw you only need a draw against Queens.

Good man cheers!

Where would Hearts fans prefer to win it? At home to QoS? Or, away at Ibroke to the Sevco.

Your preceding results will determine where it is won. Of course, it is still possible that Hibs can settle it for you if they drop points against us on Saturday and they beat the Sevco at home a week on Sunday.

Did I hear correctly today that the Sevco appointed McCall as they are worried they may not even make the play-offs now?

Where would Hearts fans prefer to win it? At home to QoS? Or, away at Ibroke to the Sevco.

Your preceding results will determine where it is won. Of course, it is still possible that Hibs can settle it for you if they drop points against us on Saturday and they beat the Sevco at home a week on Sunday.

Did I hear correctly today that the Sevco appointed McCall as they are worried they may not even make the play-offs now?

Can't see it lasting past the Queens game. Unless Hearts drop points which is unlikely I think Hibs will win them the title against Rangers which would be poetic. Hearts have had the cigar out since day one so on that Sunday they'll stub it out, get out of the armchair and start working towards next season while the other two fight to hold the ashtray.

Archived