Heart of Midlothian v Dumbarton, 14/03/2015

Let's all meet up at Chop Chop, share some beers, laugh at Rangers and agree to a narrow away win on the understanding Murray swears allegiance to the Roseburn and Drew Busby gets the freedom of Dumbarton.

Good deal that.

Nearly sounds tempting, youre gonna have to give us some more isis style entertainment on the Murray bit though.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chop chop's food is Northern Chinese from up near the Korean border so it's very different from the Hong Kong/Cantonese style which we tend to think of as Chinese food.

Whether that leaves you disappointed or pleasantly surprised is a matter of taste but it's well worth a shot.

The Wing Sing Inn on Dundee Terrace is similar but possibly even more adventurous for a westerner.

is the wing sing the one opposite fountain park? Always seems rammed with Chinese which is normally a good sign.

After tonight's hilarity at Ibrox we can agree on an entertaining 3-3 draw, followed by a Chinese I take it.

An entertaining home win 5-4 with our goally scoring from an injury time corner would be better, followed by a Chinese.

An entertaining home win 5-4 with our goally scoring from an injury time corner would be better, followed by a Chinese.

A defeat would make the possibility of winning the league at Ibrox a very real possibility. That is an opportunity that should not be turned down, doubt there's a good (or friendly) Chinese near it though.

A defeat would make the possibility of winning the league at Ibrox a very real possibility. That is an opportunity that should not be turned down, doubt there's a good (or friendly) Chinese near it though.

I'd rather win it at Tynecastle and then go to Ibrox in party mood.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for Dumbarton with the Drew Busby connection and the pies at Boghead in the 80s were amazing. A wee jaunt round the pitch at half time too. I would, however, like the league wrapped up as quickly as possible, so a decent game with goals at both ends as long as the Jambos get more.

Important we avoid humiliation here. A single goal defeat would probably be seen as a fairly credible result given how both sides' fortunes have panned out in 2015.

Would expect the same 11 to start for us barring any mishaps although I'd be inclined to bring in Petrie for Easton as there will be little opportunity to indulge his sand-dancing at Tynecastle.

I wonder if the likes of Mitch, Erchie and Mair might start to get itchy feet as their exclusion from the first 11 continues.

Important we avoid humiliation here. A single goal defeat would probably be seen as a fairly credible result given how both sides' fortunes have panned out in 2015.

Would expect the same 11 to start for us barring any mishaps although I'd be inclined to bring in Petrie for Easton as there will be little opportunity to indulge his sand-dancing at Tynecastle.

I wonder if the likes of Mitch, Erchie and Mair might start to get itchy feet as their exclusion from the first 11 continues.

Correct. Realistically however all we can ask is that the team competes from first to last, and also tries to achieve the very difficult double of avoiding conceding an early goal or picking up early cards. Hearts are where they are for a reason but I repeat, we are playing the team and not the reputation or history.

Just saw on Ebay the cover of the programme for Saturday which features the young Dave Mackay - looks like both a cracker and a sell-out.

Archived