QT - Glasgow 5th March

He was wearing trousers under his smock.

That's just hearsay, & I've seen JC Superstar 17 times, you think in at least one of those performances II would have noticed below the belt smock bulges?

Flag still flying.

Grimbo

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very entertaining thread, keep it up folks.

Wonderful image in my head of three guys desperately searching the interwebby for a definition of Flounce [ing]

Good old BBC balance

2.5 Tories on a Glasgow panel in a country that has one Tory MP.

Still look on the bright side Sherridon nae more, Bannatine nae more, Kennedy nae more, Galloway no more.

I'll no doubt also be surprised at the vast influx of English folk living in Glasgow, fending all Scottish applicants to be in the audience.

I'll no doubt also be surprised at the vast influx of English folk living in Glasgow, fending all Scottish applicants to be in the audience.

Are any of our lot going to this?

God only knows how you could double bluff your way into the studio audience. If i say i'm SNP i'll no' get in. If i say i'm Tory they'll think i'm ACTUALLY SNP pretending to be a Tory to get on. Etc etc.

I'd imagine it will be a typical unrepresentative representive audience in true Question Time Scotland fashion. I hope that guy from Inverness is their again. On about in the name of Jesus and that. He was ace.

I might be disappointed though. I'm just going to get severely pissed off by Dugdale repeating vote snp and the Tories will get in as an answer to every question.

I'll go for at least five times.

Danny Alexander, Humza Yousaf, Ruth Davidson, Kezia Dugdale, Toby Young and Val McDermid.

Someone please mention Chinese Steel, and make reference to organ grinders and monkeys.

Steady old boy....My wife is English and votes for the SNP............ as do most of the English folk I know living in Scotland.

Why do you think they moved here in the first place?

Someone please mention Chinese Steel, and make reference to organ grinders and monkeys.

That would only make her bleat about vile cybernats. She's a horrendous individual.

Edit: Just found out that Toby Young's Dad was a Labour politician. Not that it means much. My Dad voted Tory then latterly UKIP.

Toby Young is a perfect example of what happens with career contrarians. After starting off saying the opposite of the true / good thing to get attention, they eventually begin to believe it themselves. His partner in crime Julie Birchill is even worse, because she lacks even the awareness to realise it's happened to her.

The Yes campaign and SNP stickers etc, are the only political things I've seen tbh. Wouldn't say it's widespread, but I haven't seen anything to with other parties in windows and at doors. I would fully expect Yes people to be more motivated though, while those supporting the other parties will probably quietly go along and cross the box they want on Election Day.

My conversations in people's houses usually end up anti-Cameron/Tory if I'm discussing the bedroom tax as opposed to pro-independence. I'm a housing officer though in quite a deprived area, so I'm not likely to be meeting and of the farmer Tory types you can get around here.

What deprived area do you work in? I grew up in Langlee. Definitely not what I'd call a unionist area.

Steady old boy....My wife is English and votes for the SNP............ as do most of the English folk I know living in Scotland.

Why do you think they moved here in the first place?

To have trident in their back garden?

Are any of our lot going to this?

God only knows how you could double bluff your way into the studio audience. If i say i'm SNP i'll no' get in. If i say i'm Tory they'll think i'm ACTUALLY SNP pretending to be a Tory to get on. Etc etc.

I'd imagine it will be a typical unrepresentative representive audience in true Question Time Scotland fashion. I hope that guy from Inverness is their again. On about in the name of Jesus and that. He was ace.

Just act all confused by the question and they'll think you're a Labour voter then you're in like Flynn.

Question time tomorrow. Damage limitation.

Question one: "jihadi John" and home grown radicalism. (25 minutes)

Question two: something about eurostar being sold off too cheap. (20 minutes)

Question three: joke question allowing panel to make shite puns.

Next week we're in Aylesbury etc etc

End credits.

Question three will be about The Rangers then.

Awe Naw.....just had a horrible thought.........booze at the fitba.

Oh aye, there's no way that particular distraction won't get an airing, especially when the SNP representative is a Muslim.

Archived