Morton v Stirling

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Telegraph says there was a crash in which Peppers Mercedes C Class was written off. It goes on to say that Declan went to be checked out in hospital for whiplash but that there was nothing of significance. Both had travelled up independently because they were staying in Declan's flat in Aberdeen the night before to cut travel on the day.

Telegraph says there was a crash in which Peppers Mercedes C Class was written off. It goes on to say that Declan went to be checked out in hospital for whiplash but that there was nothing of significance. Both had travelled up independently because they were staying in Declan's flat in Aberdeen the night before to cut travel on the day.

It was McKees car.

Sorry - I stand corrected! I wonder what the insurance premium is for a 22 year old driving a Mercedes?

Believe it or not it is buttons as he will be a life member of the PFA after his stint in England.

This is a perk of being a member of the PFA,even treatment for injuries up here would be covered

once you have been a member,know a player up here and he told me that once you are a member

you are in for life,he has a 50k motor and is paying buttons compared to what joe public

would be paying.

Good to hear the lads are ok,must have been a frightening experience.

Having been involved in an car accident myself recently, being alright at the time and being alright 2/3 days later is an entirely different story. I will be very surprised if either plays on Tuesday night. Glad they're not seriously hurt though.

Having been involved in an car accident myself recently, being alright at the time and being alright 2/3 days later is an entirely different story. I will be very surprised if either plays on Tuesday night. Glad they're not seriously hurt though.

Oh well! We'll just have to settle for Caldwell and Peaso upfront :lol:

In all seriousness, glad they are both OK

Oh well! We'll just have to settle for Caldwell and Peaso upfront :lol:

In all seriousness, glad they are both OK

My only worry is if Peaso isn't fully fit as it sounded like he struggled a bit on Saturday.

All incidents are different and I suppose Dec could be ok for tomorrow night but if he was injured in any way he will certainly feel it more today than he did on the night of the accident. Duffy may not even chance it if he feels theyre even just a bit shaken up still.

My only worry is if Peaso isn't fully fit as it sounded like he struggled a bit on Saturday.

Peaso did look fairly sluggish, but it's important to consider that the service going to him (in the first half) was nothing short of abysmal. Numerous times, the ball was launched from the back and simply sailed into the arms of the goalkeeper. Hopefully since we're at home, we might try to play a bit more football.

It's always amazing how easy it is to catch a tiddler on here....... especially one with a big mouth. :P

I'm not here to do your, ahem, "fact-based analysis" for you, son.

Erm no, you've merely been told to provide evidence - fact-based, obviously - to support your own set of bullshit assertions:

The reality is that they ARE welcome as long as Morton are making a profit from them, and rightly so, given the income v outgoings situation at Morton.

No further whataboutery allowed: establish that Morton serve to make a profit from hosting Celtic reserve matches. Does the club earn revenue from holding matches? Absolutely. Is revenue the same as 'profit'? Erm no, not even fucking close.

If you continue to struggle with such a basic concept, try consulting the tea lady, currently masquerading under an equally shit account as yours.

Heard Sean crighton was the driver of the other car.

Archived