Vote for Policies, Not Personalities

Hedgecutter

My Scottish Greens bit came from Health. Think I selected something about fighting against privitisation in all forms, which was quite obviously them.

The numbers suit exactly what I'd like to see in Holyrood. SNP largely calling the shots but a decent presence of Greens to act as an irritance to the SNP on issues that Labour and the Lib Dems simply can't with their track records. Even with Johnstone and Harvie, they've managed to bang the drum before anyone else on stuff like fracking, TTIP, which the SNP seem to have consequently nicked.

A squad of uppity lefties holding the SNP to account is exactly the role they exist for, imo. Hopefully enough folk are savvy enough to vote SNP in May and maybe Greens list next year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think when I did this I got 50% green, 25% SNP, 25% Lib Dems. In any case these tests are an irrelevance because if their official policies were anything to by the Lib Dems, Labour and in some cases even Tories would all be as fantastic as each other and would all plan to protect the NHS, improve education, make things more affordable for the low earners, blah blah blah.

The only way these tests could accurately portray each party is if each Labour/Lib Dem section ended with "we also plan to worm out of every policy we've just mentioned like the describable slimy rats that we are".

40% - SNP

40% - Greens

20% - Lib Dems

Constituancy (Coatbridge, Chryston & Bellshill): 60 Surveyed

39.7% SNP

30.4% Green

9.5% Labour

8.3% Lib Dems

6.2% UKIP

5.9% Tory

Still can't see Tom Clarke being removed if i'm honest....we'll see. I'll be voting SNP.

Archived