Hibs v Falkirk

Lyle Lanley

Still on cloud 9 today. Can't wait for May 30th - Really feel it could be our year.

Stubbs continuing to prove how much of a twat he is today - take the defeat with some grace ya numpty.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/317833-hibs-boss-expects-feisty-last-day-clash-at-falkirk-after-houston-feud/

Falkirk fans pulling Hibs players down in the box?

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stick the squad players out, stroll around in the sun. Hibs will win, but our coupons will be like "Problem?" guy.

Zero fucks given, Leithian seethe engendered. Doss

Be all then more pleasing if Hearts beat Sevco allowing Hibs to pinch second.

He will send his players out to injure ours. We should rest players IMO.

I would think they'd be very, very worried about their players getting injured ahead of the playoffs. We'll have a month to rest players, they'll have days. Stubbs is an idiot trying to stoke this up.

A stupid, stupid comment from a stupid, stupid man.

I've seen that pop up on my FB feed a couple of times but I've still not watched it - from the very first glance it looks like it's just a Jambo taking the piss!?

(I'll will watch it later though, so I might change my mind)

I've seen that pop up on my FB feed a couple of times but I've still not watched it - from the very first glance it looks like it's just a Jambo taking the piss!?

(I'll will watch it later though, so I might change my mind)

It probably is a Jambo taking the piss but it is funny.

Fortunately been occupied since Sat, f**k reading any of this thread, all I can say is - unlike the snippets I've heard from Stubbs - I've no complaints.

If putting the ball into the onion bag and not gifting goals at the other end weren't important parts of the game, we'd be a ball team and a half, but alas they're the only important things. Luck doesn't come into it when it happens throughout a season. Poor, poor decision making in the final third and conceding the first chance we allow. Happened all year.

I'd do the whole "good luck Falkirk" thing but I wouldn't mean it. Hope Hampden's next batch of pies have Ebola in them.

Fortunately been occupied since Sat, f**k reading any of this thread, all I can say is - unlike the snippets I've heard from Stubbs - I've no complaints.

If putting the ball into the onion bag and not gifting goals at the other end weren't important parts of the game, we'd be a ball team and a half, but alas they're the only important things. Luck doesn't come into it when it happens throughout a season. Poor, poor decision making in the final third and conceding the first chance we allow. Happened all year.

I'd do the whole "good luck Falkirk" thing but I wouldn't mean it. Hope Hampden's next batch of pies have Ebola in them.

As classless as that p***k Stubbs.

Who's Lewi Siffre?

Every time I see Stubbs written I think of Thomas Stubbs III from GTA: The Lost and Damned. The politician who loves getting his boy out in front of Johnny Klebitz.

Theres no greater sight in football than a cross being met by a thumping header. Brian Grahams against Hamiltons recently was outstanding.

You just wished death on all the attendees of the Care roadshow!

:(

Archived