Hibs v Falkirk

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs are just a side full of posers who think they're good at football. Guys like Cummings, Allan and Craig with their shite haircuts and white boots. They're a fucking terrible side.

How the hell did we win that one?

I thought the first half was fairly even, but Housties change at HT (going 2 up front) handed advantage in the middle of the park to Hibs, & we really toiled to get hold of the ball for the vast amount of the 2nd half.

Just as well I'm not in charge, as I said 10 mins previous that I'd hook Sibbs. He was constantly being caught in possession/giving the ball away needlessly, probably down to that HT change. He certainly made me eat my words with a fine finish from Alstons cross.

Got a feeling, the longer the half went on, that Hibs never really looked like scoring. Even though they had the lions share of the ball.

I suppose they'll feel as gutted as we did two years ago. Well not quite, but GIRFUT.

1425678945796.jpg

Houston putting Stubbs in his place. Pleasing. He is 100% correct - Stubbs has spouted absolute shite after every game we've played them this season. GIRUY.

On the game, we were up against it but that was always going to the be the case when we only had our 3rd and 4th choice strikers available - saying that I thought Botti did pretty well in the second half, especially when he was up there on his own.

Fantastic day, absolute #scenes when the goal went in, and now a final to look forward to. On a side note, I am also now at peace with 4-3 after today. Good times.

Just home, cracking day out ruined by the result. Thought Stevenson, Robertson and Alagui were poor today. McDonald was outstanding for Falkirk and made a few excellent saves.

Hope the Falkirk fans enjoy tonight and good luck in the final.

Houston putting Stubbs in his place. Pleasing. He is 100% correct - Stubbs has spouted absolute shite after every game we've played them this season. GIRUY.

On the game, we were up against it but that was always going to the be the case when we only had our 3rd and 4th choice strikers available - saying that I thought Botti did pretty well in the second half, especially when he was up there on his own.

Using the term striker loosely regarding Morgan, defended doggedly and although Hibs had chances they never had us under intense pressure.

We hopefully will have Loy back for the final, tho the four week no game scenario till the final has me somewhat wondering the effects

Archived