Hibs v Falkirk

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if you go on a bus, you get to choose your seats at the game? Yet folk going by car or train as a group of 2 or 3, have to sit in the dregs left over.

As far as I'm aware, supporters clubs have always been approached for their ticket requirements before any all ticket game, never mind Hampden trips. I'm sure that's the norm at most clubs.

Not sure you could say "dregs" will be left seeing as there's what, 5 or 6 supporters clubs. Probobly amounts to circa 500 seats out of 12000 that we could have should we need them.

PS When the tickets go on sale to ST holders you can choose where to sit too, you just ask. I remember doing that at the last semi v Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

So if you go on a bus, you get to choose your seats at the game? Yet folk going by car or train as a group of 2 or 3, have to sit in the dregs left over.

Dregs lol.

How small do you think Hampden is?

Every seat is shite also.

Didn't word it properly. I meant, did you only get to choose where you sat if you were with an official bus.

The closest I got was picking a section.

No row or seat.

Not that it matters as Hampden is terrible and their will be seats aplenty

Haven't seen it posted anywhere (not that I looked) but the woman in the shop last night said Semi tix are out to ST holders tomorrow

Yeah, starts tomorrow, 8.30am till 8.00pm tomorrow night.

If its the same as home games then if you buy tickets on the Falkirk online ticket office you can pick your seats.

Previous games at Hampden have had an online option too but from memory you can select the section you want but not the row etc.

Archived