Hibs v Falkirk

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looked up Falkirk's major honours list to see what all the piss taking from them was about.

Same number of Scottish Cups as us and f**k all else. 2 fucking trophies in nearly 140 years. No league titles, no League Cups. No medals in 58 years. They can't even call themselves the big team in their own rivalry as the Pars have won two trophies since them, and Dunfermline are pish too. Now I suddenly understand why they're so broken over 4-3.

Falkirk. :lol::lol::lol:

Just looked up Falkirk's major honours list to see what all the piss taking from them was about.

Same number of Scottish Cups as us and f**k all else. 2 fucking trophies in nearly 140 years. No league titles, no League Cups. No medals in 58 years. They can't even call themselves the big team in their own rivalry as the Pars have won two trophies since them, and Dunfermline are pish too. Now I suddenly understand why they're so broken over 4-3.

You're crap at this, get 'monkey tennis' to give you a hand

Love the amount of empty seats vacated by those who left at half time!

Don't know why I didn't take that game so badly to be honest. I remember the Hearts semi in 1998 being much worse for some reason. Probably because we had a better side then I guess and had played Hearts off the park for large spells.

Ok we lost a three goal lead but we probably scored with 3 of the 4 attacks we had in the whole game.

IMO we are a better drilled side now with Houston and I think he will come up with a plan which will make Hibs have to play really well to beat us. We had a car crash in charge that day. He had been at the club 5 days, never seen the team play and ignored the one guy during the game who knew the team in Alex Smith.

Hibs despite all their huff and puff against us this season have never really looked like beating us and still look vulnerable.

We've won the Scottish Cup twice since you last won it. And we're a diddy team. Twice. Let that sink in.

I'm not getting my hopes up but to get to 3 finals in 4 years would be fucking amazing :thumsup2

Every Hibs fan I know wishes they had lost the semi-final in 11/12. Such a defeat would have been forgotten about within a year, whereas the actual defeat you suffered, well....

Do you have any Jambo friends? Go out for a drink with them, and if anyone takes a picture I guarantee they'll be making "5-1" signs behind your back. You'll have to endure that until the day you die.

Amazing indeed.

I can't even begin to describe how devastated I am by people making scoreline hand gestures in photos. Haven't been on a night out in nearly 3 years.

Edit: To clarify, I do have jambo friends and they don't stick fingers up in photos because I don't hang around with absolute goons.

Right Hibees....get yer wangers oot.

Time to see who has the biggest

*Hibs fan gets "wanger" out*

*Falkirk fan gets significantly smaller "wanger" out*

Falkirk fan: "But, but, Hearts' is bigger than yours".

Basically every interaction between Hibs and Falkirk fans summarised in one go.

About as sare as hearts beating you 5-1 in the final. f**k me that really was funny.

To be fair, that result was a complete farce. History has shown Hearts were living well outwith their means. Whether their name is on the trophy or not doesn't change the fact that morally Hearts were not worthy cup winners.

The thing I like about us taking it to Hibs this season is that, unlike others, they are where they are simply because they've been pish, nothing else. There is a bit of dignity in that. There can be no doubt revenge is on the mind for this match, but I am glad it is completely football based.

To be fair, that result was a complete farce. History has shown Hearts were living well outwith their means. Whether their name is on the trophy or not doesn't change the fact that morally Hearts were not worthy cup winners.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Hearts team was, on the whole, fucking bang average. Oh, and we put out Celtic in the semis so we were very worthy winners you utter clown.

Gutted for you.

Archived