Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

I predict about 25,000 at the final, Falkirk about 15,000, ourselves 10,000.

Should be a few tickets going, if your that concerned about the attendance why not get yourself and a few mates along to watch the final?.

We had about 13,000 for the Rangers final a few years back. I'd like to think with this being a more 'winnable' game, we'd edge closer to 20,000. St Johnstone sold a lot more last year than their fans thought they would initially I'm sure, so the same could happen for ICT as well.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celtic as a club, benefited this season, from the biggest, most undeserved slice of luck I can think of.

This came from an error by an official, not one of the SFA, but one from Legia Warsaw.

They will need to experience similar setbacks to today's about another fifty times, to offset that one, so tough shit, I say.

Well done Caley.

That's the right attitude. Put frustration aside. ICT or Falkirk will lift the cup and their fans will remember it for the rest of their lives so if I was a Celtic fan i'd take it on the chin and be happy for them.

Who thinks we are quite good? Most Rangers fans I know are in agreement that this is probably the worst Rangers team in our history

but.... you are in your highest ever position in your entire 3 season history....

right, back to giggling at Celtic and patting the collective back of ICT...

Ha Ha. 7 Trebles !! Just drink it in Ya Mug!!

Ya cannae beat the Celtic. :lol:

This totally makes up for our feeble performance against your lot earlier in the season.

:lol:

His voice starts to crack at the end.

Wonderful stuff.

These stupid, ignorant, spoilt children cannot, simply cannot cope when the loaded dice they've backed, occasionally goes against them.

I love it, love it Kevin Keegan style, when these idiots try to pretend that their concern is for the wider good of the game and how it's perceived abroad, rather than just about their toddlerlike desire to win all the time.

Brilliant.

A quick GIRUY to the glory hunting interviewer too, who sounds Dundonian.

I don't think that Jacqueline is the type of person we should be mocking to be honest, but the two blokes are fair game.

What they display is impotent fury over a defeat in a football match, safe in the knowledge that they win the vast majority of their games, lots of trophies and enjoy gargantuan advantages over their rivals.

Yet, because they've lost this one, they can't hack it.

What does it say about adult humans, that react this way?

I love seeing them in pain.

Caley Thistle fans were pulling celtic players down in the box n aww rat :lol:

Outstanding stuff 8)

Couple of points;

- Why does the teuchter asking the questions even support Celtic with an accent like that?

- Why did the paranoid, foaming at the mouth shambles waste his money on a ticket if he knew that they would never be allowed to win the game?

'A club like no other'

:lol:

Congratulations to Thistle but can't help but feel upset by that bottled penalty decision. Every one of you would feel the same. Can't argue with the sending off but the referee was horrendous all afternoon.

Have to laugh at the Sevco fans in here having a laugh when they have never won a Scottish cup.

Archived