Inverness Caledonian Thistle F.C. vs Celtic F.C. // SC Semi Final

It's a fair question, although I do wonder how angry they'd be about it if it wasn't Celtic involved. But I'm fully behind anyone that decides to question this sort of thing.

Where was the referee for that incident? I seen the guy behind the goal and he definitely had a good view of it and said nothing. It's the old "referees don't like giving penalties" thing. If they don't want to do their job, they probably shouldn't bother doing it at all.

I don't know why anyone becomes a referee at all. Awful job. You'd take less shit cleaning lavvies.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone mumping about incorrect decisions needs look at some of our players performances. Commons was as bad as I have seen him, all over the place, poor passing, poor set pieces. Don't get me started on mathews who is what can only be described as the most average football player in the world. There was no service for Griffiths and VVD looked like he was struggling.

Aye, need a good reshuffle of the defence in the summer IMO. Izzy and Matthews, like you say, are very average at times, Denayer's not coming back, and Van Dijk isn't particularly consistent, as well as being found out in Europe. At least Ambrose improved for a wee while when he was in the team.

A lifetime of positive refereeing makes the odd bad call against their team much, much harder to take for your average Old Firm or 'Rangers' fan.

It's utterly hilarious and tremendously satisfying ^_^

Get it right roon ye Celtic fans, bleat yer little hearts out flipa.gif

Talking about little, will Inverness v Falkirk set a new record for the smallest attendance ever at a Scottish Cup Final ? There is the very real prospect of Scottish football`s showpiece Cup Final being played in front of a half empty stadium.

The impartial scotzine taking this well I see.

1m1 minute ago

Scotzine ‏@scotzine

@StewartMRegan must also be held accountable

Scotzine ‏@scotzine

@StewartMRegan Surely if players and managers are held accountable for their actions then surely a referee failing to do his job properly

Scotzine ‏@scotzine

@StewartMRegan Question for you Stewart - what regulations do the SFA have in place to hold referees accountable for wrong decisions

That is just laughable.

Talking about little, will Inverness v Falkirk set a new record for the smallest attendance ever at a Scottish Cup Final ? There is the very real prospect of Scottish football`s showpiece Cup Final being played in front of a half empty stadium.

Rewind 12 months, sport.

No there's not, you walloper.

Don't care. :P

David Raven scores when he wants. 8)

Let's see. A goal by player number 7 and now "David Raven scores when he wants".

Has enough time lapsed since whatshisname went down to Wigan?

(I thought it was a statutory 90 days before the expression can re-assigned to somebody else but I could be wrong)

It's a fair question, although I do wonder how angry they'd be about it if it wasn't Celtic involved. But I'm fully behind anyone that decides to question this sort of thing.

Where was the referee for that incident? I seen the guy behind the goal and he definitely had a good view of it and said nothing. It's the old "referees don't like giving penalties" thing. If they don't want to do their job, they probably shouldn't bother doing it at all.

It's not a remotely fair question.

The ref screwed up. It happens and I'm delighted that it did today.

Archived