Pars v Binos

Surely Buchanan has to make the squad Burty?!

Normally, I'd agree, as Buchanan is a big player for us. But I think we've enough CB cover in the 18 I've picked (Urquhart and Millen being the two back ups) to leave him out. Its unfortunate but for me, he's lost his place and now needs to win it back. Martin and, especially, McAusland have been very good in the two games Bucky has missed so I wouldn't disrupt their partnership just now. It was a choice, for me, between Whitts and GB for the bench and I thought that an extra attacking option would be more beneficial than a 5th CB in the match day squad.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally, I'd agree, as Buchanan is a big player for us. But I think we've enough CB cover in the 18 I've picked (Urquhart and Millen being the two back ups) to leave him out. Its unfortunate but for me, he's lost his place and now needs to win it back. Martin and, especially, McAusland have been very good in the two games Bucky has missed so I wouldn't disrupt their partnership just now. It was a choice, for me, between Whitts and GB for the bench and I thought that an extra attacking option would be more beneficial than a 5th CB in the match day squad.

I kinda agree, but still think he'll be back at CH with Kyle going into the middle at the expense of Spence.

Would like to see us have the same consistent team but also reckon Gregor will be back.

Swap Martin for Gregor and use Josh from the bench. Not sure about Kyle in midfield. Ok against Stirling but we need to sort out the team for the game against Morton. Martin will be missing for that so let's get a settled defence.

The team news from Forthbank Towers is not good. Expect some U20's to make the squad (maybe no bad thing given our desperate leage position)

Doubt I'll make it as I really don't want to witness another gubbing.

Very surprised none of our strikers scored yet again, including our apparent best player according to some of our expert fans.

Two draws against Stirling, one of those when they had ten men and sitting 7th behind five part time teams. Someone hand Potter an extended deal ASAP.

Archived