The League of Shadows

jagfox

Sorry Silvio, you deserve a stat correction or something purely for my incompetence.

I KNEW I'd started Bryant somewhere. Got a notification saying he wasn't being activated but failed to spot it in this line-up.

Not starting a TE is still a deliberate choice though, ASJ needs to get his ass healthy...or one of you chaps needs to drop a decent TE to waivers :lol:

Edited by Paul Marnie

Delighted to get rid of Demaryius.

I'll take the risk. He's only 27, next season will be his telling one.

I love me some Martavis but I would't be surprised if he's out of the league in a couple of years...I hope not as he's awesome to watch but I'm not so sure about his off the field antics

Edited to fix Autocorrect of Martinis to Martavis...I love me some Martinis as well to be fair

Edited by Paul Marnie

If Antonio Brown wasn't there and OBJ's rookie season didn't exist then Bryant would be heralded much more than he is now. I see him keeping up his current form and I think I can rely on long TD's every week, especially when Big Ben comes back.

I watch DT and have no confidence in him. Sanders is the number 1 guy to me and that offense is so so bad.

If Antonio Brown wasn't there and OBJ's rookie season didn't exist then Bryant would be heralded much more than he is now. I see him keeping up his current form and I think I can rely on long TD's every week, especially when Big Ben comes back.

I watch DT and have no confidence in him. Sanders is the number 1 guy to me and that offense is so so bad.

Yeh agree with much of that; I'm willing to take the risk in this league. He's going nowhere in the big dynasty league :lol:

Glad I'm not the only one not loving DT this season. Hes had some horrible drops already (fair enough some are from Mannings horrible squigly passes but a lot are on him too).

• 1 month later...

Cheers lads. It'll be a couple of weeks before I can get you in control of the teams.

Just FYI I have contacted both other guys on two separate occasions without reply.

How should we decide who gets what team?

Asgard Thunder is the better team. Maybe whoever gets that gives the other a draft pick?