Whittaker (maybe Robertson)

Brown

Morrison

Maloney

Naismith

Anya

Fletcher

Yup although I think Forsyth might play over Whittaker

Friendlies are fairly pointless when the gap between sides is so large, genuinely no idea what we've gained from this game.

Matt Ritchie is a talent, more importantly he's full of confidence after the season Bournemouth have had, would rather see that in the team than a middle of the road Andy Robertson or James Morrison (I know morrisons a different position but u can see my point)

Really? Think he was on the ball 30 times and gave it away 29.

Granted I've only seen him 3 times for Scotland but looks the epitome of meh.

Fair enjoyed that, the wee mans first Scotland game also and he got right in amongst it.

Things to note;

James Forrest is fucking shite, end of. Get him to f**k. No end product, can't pass he's shite.

(I'm sure this was mentioned a while back) Naismith is an attacking midfielder who can play up front. Pointless playing him up on his own in a game like this.

Ritchie still to convince, took his goal well but didn't link up well at all with Anya.

McCarthur had a chance to stake his claim and failed miserably, think Morrison will be in for him next week although Adam might be in with a shout, thought he played well when he came on.

Forsyth had a good game, would expect to see Robertson back in there but done his chances no harm.

Overall a pointless exercise tbh, gained nothing and learnt very little but it was good to see a Scotland win in person :lol:

Decent enough performance, Poor show from a few hibs fans giving the boy with the hearts top grief in the toilet, also the guy behind me who decided to give forrest pelters for 90 minutes, clueless fanny.

Had Ritchie first goalscorer aswell so happy days. Can't wait for Dublin.

Decent enough performance, Poor show from a few hibs fans giving the boy with the hearts top grief in the toilet, also the guy behind me who decided to give forrest pelters for 90 minutes, clueless fanny. Had Ritchie first goalscorer aswell so happy days. Can't wait for Dublin.

Try make a post without mentioning Hibs, slaver. :lol:

Decent enough performance, Poor show from a few hibs fans giving the boy with the hearts top grief in the toilet, also the guy behind me who decided to give forrest pelters for 90 minutes, clueless fanny. Had Ritchie first goalscorer aswell so happy days. Can't wait for Dublin.

Poor show maybe, but why wear your club shirt to a Scotland game?

Got the train through Edinburgh today and considered jumping off to go to the game.

Thank fcuk I didn't - boy was that dull.

For me it proved, that the fringes of the squad tend to considerably weaken the team. I know McArthur has excelled for Palace and likewise Ritchie for Bournemouth, but they just don't do it for me in a Scotland shirt. Forrest? Dear lord, his final ball is just WTF territory every time.

It also looks like Darren Fletcher is still off the pace unfortunatly.

Wouldn't surprise me to see the same team that lined up against Ireland in November, with just Hutton back in and Greer/Mulgrew replacing Hanley. Morrison in if Mulgrew at the back.

Impossible, he didn't play for 90 minutes.

Try make a post without mentioning Hibs, slaver. :lol:

Why shouldn't i mention it like, everyone is there supporting scotland, fair enough he shouldn't be wearing his clubs shirt to a Scotland game but he shouldn't be subjected to that kind of abuse either, folk talking about spitting on him over the cubicle, disgusting behaviour.

As a wee side note James Keatings was sitting just along from me tonight.

Archived