Scotland v Qatar

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a wee side note James Keatings was sitting just along from me tonight.

No I wasn't.

Was waiting for that smart arse comment, however long he was on the pitch then, that better?

if you're going to make a point, make sure it's accurate.

Good feedback JK. What age is yer wee man?

Turned 5 on Monday, he's been to a few Hibs games but hasn't got into them like he did tonight. Hopefully he'll be awrite with a full 36 game calendar next season :lol:

Hahaha, no the actual james keatings, not the weasel that uses his name on the internet, I'm pretty sure everyone else apart from you understood my point, infact even you understood my point you just chose to be a pedantic p***k.

Hahaha, no the actual james keatings, not the weasel that uses his name on the internet, I'm pretty sure everyone else apart from you understood my point, infact even you understood my point you just chose to be a pedantic p***k.

^^^ rattled.

You said for 90 minutes, I merely pointed out he wasn't on the pitch for 90 minutes.

Was waiting for that smart arse comment, however long he was on the pitch then, that better?

I agree with this mystery man. Forrest was shite. Plenty running but constantly looked like he was tripping over his own feet. Final ball terrible.

I agree with this mystery man. Forrest was shite. Plenty running but constantly looked like he was tripping over his own feet. Final ball terrible.

I thought Forrest was ok tonight, i agree his final ball is poor but this guy had obviously just decided Forrest was getting pelters no matter what he done.

I was relieved when he was subbed so the guy could take a few deep breaths and give my ears a rest.

I thought Forrest was ok tonight, i agree his final ball is poor but this guy had obviously just decided Forrest was getting pelters no matter what he done. I was relieved when he was subbed so the guy could take a few deep breaths and give my ears a rest.

Just out of interest, where were you sitting?

Because I gave Forrest pelters for the duration of his time on the field.

I'm not convinced by Forrest as a player but his problem has mainly been getting a run of games under his belt.

Since Forrest had his first call up in 2011 he has been called up to every scotland squad where he has been fit and able. In 4 years he has amassed a total of 9 caps. I believe there is only a couple of times where he was named in a squad but didn't play at all.

My point being is that he has 9 caps in 4 years and pulled out/not been fit for about 25-30 games.

If he really wants to push on and improve as a player especially internationally he needs to get over his injury problems. He should be on about 30 caps by now

Oh well, I was exactly opposite in the West Stand.

Seems that guy knew what he was on about though.

He really didn't, he was one of they guys who thinks going to a football match is about shouting abuse as loud as you can at individual players, the opposite of a guy who knows what he is on about.

I'm not convinced by Forrest as a player but his problem has mainly been getting a run of games under his belt.

Since Forrest had his first call up in 2011 he has been called up to every scotland squad where he has been fit and able. In 4 years he has amassed a total of 9 caps. I believe there is only a couple of times where he was named in a squad but didn't play at all.

My point being is that he has 9 caps in 4 years and pulled out/not been fit for about 25-30 games.

If he really wants to push on and improve as a player especially internationally he needs to get over his injury problems. He should be on about 30 caps by now

this

Turned 5 on Monday, he's been to a few Hibs games but hasn't got into them like he did tonight. Hopefully he'll be awrite with a full 36 game calendar next season :lol:

Belated happy returns to the wee man! A full card may be going some but I hope he enjoys it.

Is there a thread on P&B where this Lewis Stevenson c**t doesn't post? Is this your life mate?

Oh FFS....can you Hertz and Hibs fans not set aside your differences for Scotland games? You are like a bunch of fucking weans!

Take a tip from the Rangers/Sellick fans here. The ones who post on Scotland threads from either side are genuine Scotland supporters and I really can't recall any shite like this from either side.

Archived