Today's goals and gossip here.

tombo

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waffen! Quality chat I'd love to see your IQ then count your fingers haha I take it you hate the green with a passion we won't judge you though as it's maybe how you're brought up not your fault mate keep the chin up x

I am a Celtic fan supporter whatever you want to call it, you are making an arse of yourself on here and with the comments on twitter.

Fly a St Rochs flag green and white sal tire type flag with St Rochs on it, be proud to be St Rochs, no Irish or Celtic and lose the everyone hates us attitude.

The boy has a point about his clubs roots, the area they are from. They need to realise it's just more hassle than it's worth, The candy will end up being known for this sort of stuff than actual football which is against everything the club stand for when they were founded.

They are from Scotland ffs, no place for this shite in football, even at senior level.

Nobody is saying you got attacked just because you had flags for god sake. You would of caught people attention because you had flags, horns, balloons, etc. If you stand out your a target for the idiots who want to cause trouble, it's not right but that's life.

You need to use some common sense ,bite the bullet for the good of your club and tone it down a bit. Take a St Rochs flag and thats it, spend rest of the time getting behind your team.

And trust me on this the majority of junior football don't hate or dislike the candy quite the opposite. You just need to learn as a group what you can do to avoid these types of incidents.

What did the Largs snobs attack you lot with?

Bloody steel toe capped nardinis cones:lol: :lol:

Hertha the official word from Largs Th is that a grouup of lads "who do not attend" behind the shed and came back round and started to throw bottles and bricks. The largs manager who is one of Strathclydes finest confirmed that these guys just turned uo to cuse trouble.

Neutral80......ur name on here really does not do u any justice.

Waffen.....maybe u should climb down from from the 'my team is still a top team' pedestal. Bed time for you with some werthers originals and a mug of horlicks.

just for the record, I am not a candy fan or have anything to do with the club but I dont like hearing of any unprovoked attacks on any fans regardless of which flags they fly or what their roots are.

Utter nonsense . :)

Really can't believe some of the stuff in this , group of us got attacked and its getting blamed on flags lol

What do you expect? If you display flags that have fk all to do with junior football but will attract attention from certain folk who associate such flags with other shite, you are inviting trouble,

Why don't you design a flag , scarf that incorporates your club badge n colours,

I follow the juniors to get away from all the shite that involves certain senior clubs.

Can you direct me to where I said it wasn't silly?

St. Rochs are well known for their Irish Catholic roots. If any of their fans want to take an Irish flag to a game signifying this then that doesn't remotely bother me. I don't find it particularly necessary but I don't disagree with them doing it.

Kilsyth brought a club tartan army Saltire flag to our fixture yesterday. See above for my feelings on that.

what was your view on our saltire flag?

Explain yourself wherever he goes bit ,I'm taking it you follow him about and check out his behavior or are you just talking shite, because as far as I can see he seems to be doing a great job considering most fancied them to go down , is that 6 or 4 points they've took from your games

Anytime I've seen this scumbag in action he spends the game shouting at refs and opposition players instead of concentrating on his plastic parkers.

He is scum with no class and some of his behaviour should see him banned from the dugout.

Wee Forrest scoring means I'm busy enjoying life unlike you sad shits on a Sunday surely you must have mothers or wives to celebrate Mother's Day xx

One hour later....

Ps we r the candy love us or hate us xx

... still posting.

Therefore by your own definition you are a sadder shit. :whistle

What did the Largs snobs attack you lot with?

Bloody steel toe capped nardinis cones:lol: :lol:

Hertha the official word from Largs Th is that a grouup of lads "who do not attend" behind the shed and came back round and started to throw bottles and bricks. The largs manager who is one of Strathclydes finest confirmed that these guys just turned uo to cuse trouble.

Neutral80......ur name on here really does not do u any justice.

Waffen.....maybe u should climb down from from the 'my team is still a top team' pedestal. Bed time for you with some werthers originals and a mug of horlicks.

just for the record, I am not a candy fan or have anything to do with the club but I dont like hearing of any unprovoked attacks on any fans regardless of which flags they fly or what their roots are.

Utter nonsense . :)

And maybe Mr Dazle you should learn how to use the quote function properly before coming out with the usual "everyone against us must be a Rangers supporter" shitgibbonry.

The real world isn't that black and white - or in your colour blind world green and orange.

Can't beleve the forza candy r getting the blame for thin the boys bring a great atmosphere to the candy games been to a lot of game this year and they r fine . The boys bring the flags to every game they do not pick and choose

"Joined : Today" <_<

Any of the mods want to see if this Jimmy Mac's IP matches one of the St Roch's Brains Trust who earlier posted on this thread?

P.S. Just noticed this on the St Roch's own official Twitter.

https://twitter.com/StRochsJuniors/status/577114193402413056

n69quo.jpg

They are officially endorsing (in response to David Murdoch) the waving of Palestinian flags at Junior football games?!?

Have these morons completely lost the plot, or is this their official Twitter account holder making it up as he goes along? Hopefully the latter.

PLO were one of the better prog rocks bands of the late 70's, songs like Mr Blue Sky and Living Thing still sound really good after nearly 40 years. I'm sure I saw them a few years ago at a benefit concert for the Peoples Front of Judea but then again it could have been the Judean Peoples Front.

You now have another well tweeter calling for as many rangers fans to get along to cambuslang v st rochs game this saturday to support the ' mini gers '

The bottom line of all this is if you want to celebrate being a celtic fan , if you want to celebrate your irish heritage , go do it at celtic park , thats fine in my book, no at a st rochs juniors game where all you should be celebrating attending a candy game is local boys turning out for a local team in the non league game, only flag on show should be one clearly marked st rochs on it.The horns , balloons etc , well seems a bit OTT for a junior game to me but maybe thats me getting old ha.

Any palestine / basque type of flags banners whatever st rochs in my opinion should not allow into their own ground and should be pulling down if they get put up. Otherwise all st rochs will be known for is this sort of rubbish and the trouble it can bring.

Opposing teams have a duty of care to these type of visiting fans , if they have a st rochs banner and singing away non offensive songs then they should be looked after by the hosts, and if anything does happen it should be reported who the instigators of the trouble are in this case it does seem these boys from st rochs have been targeted.

The posters on here you are really no doing your club any favors honestly .

For the record as i have stated on this many times i am also celtic supporter/ fan as well as the Roy - The Roy being the team who get most of my attention.

One hour later.... ... still posting. Therefore by your own definition you are a sadder shit. :whistle And maybe Mr Dazle you should learn how to use the quote function properly before coming out with the usual "everyone against us must be a Rangers supporter" shitgibbonry. The real world isn't that black and white - or in your colour blind world green and orange. "Joined : Today" <_< Any of the mods want to see if this Jimmy Mac's IP matches one of the St Roch's Brains Trust who earlier posted on this thread? P.S. Just noticed this on the St Roch's own official Twitter. https://twitter.com/StRochsJuniors/status/577114193402413056 n69quo.jpg They are officially endorsing (in response to David Murdoch) the waving of Palestinian flags at Junior football games?!? Have these morons completely lost the plot, or is this their official Twitter account holder making it up as he goes along? Hopefully the latter.
One hour later.... ... still posting. Therefore by your own definition you are a sadder shit. :whistle And maybe Mr Dazle you should learn how to use the quote function properly before coming out with the usual "everyone against us must be a Rangers supporter" shitgibbonry. The real world isn't that black and white - or in your colour blind world green and orange. "Joined : Today" <_< Any of the mods want to see if this Jimmy Mac's IP matches one of the St Roch's Brains Trust who earlier posted on this thread? P.S. Just noticed this on the St Roch's own official Twitter. https://twitter.com/StRochsJuniors/status/577114193402413056 n69quo.jpg They are officially endorsing (in response to David Murdoch) the waving of Palestinian flags at Junior football games?!? Have these morons completely lost the plot, or is this their official Twitter account holder making it up as he goes along? Hopefully the latter.
Got to love social media lol Doing their club no favours !!!

The bottom line of all this is if you want to celebrate being a celtic fan , if you want to celebrate your irish heritage , go do it at celtic park ,.

No don't, football should have nothing to do with that bolloks. Junior, senior juvenile whatever keep that shit away from our grounds.

No don't, football should have nothing to do with that bolloks. Junior, senior juvenile whatever keep that shit away from our grounds.

That's your opinion . I have mine . Simple

Archived