Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're still fucking terrible. Can't wait until we pump you in the play-offs.

:lol: You couldn't wait to pump us today, that didn't work out too well for you.

We are terrible, no argument there but if you play like that in the play-offs then there will be only one Edinburgh team in the Premiership next season.

:lol: You couldn't wait to pump us today, that didn't work out too well for you.

We are terrible, no argument there but if you play like that in the play-offs then there will be only one Edinburgh team in the Premiership next season.

Have to agree mate.

Firstly well done to Hearts. Thoroughly deserve the title. Don't want to say told you so but I said earlier McCall would not show his preferred formation against Alloa. Playing 5 worked a treat however there were top performances from all the Rangers players. They had to play well coz Allan Fyvie and McGeouch are very good players.

I hope we utterly wipe the floor with this shite.

Oh aye...

McCall's heroes to burst Hibees bubble and create perma seethe in Leith!

Not often I say this but well predicted.

Hibernian 5 The Blue Puke F. C. 0

Continuation of a happy journey.

Hiya shull :)

Congrats to the Sevco fans on here who remembered their login passwords. :thumsup2

Heh-heh!

Always nice to be champs as soon as possible and seeing Hibs bottle it again brings a smile to my face but giving these mutants the opportunity to crawl out from beneath their slabs and sing their pishy songs again...

Sevco have peaked. Hope Queens and Falkirk do them.

Hope that's a big wake up call. For all of our improvement, we have these completely flat halves/games for some reason. Can't afford to do that in May.

That wasn't quite in the script eh boys! GIRFUY ya f*ckin tramps!! WATP

:lol: If you'd been in sight of the elasticated sash bash today, you wouldn't be calling anyone tramps.

Only consolation of the day was seeing a guy wearing just a cotton vest and trackies at the football. Seriously.

Poor game. Hibs just didn't turn up and then there was Willie Collum.

So this should just be put down to a bad day at the office and the SFA's choice of referee, it just so happens the opposition to benefit from a poor performance was Rangers. It could have been QoS or Alloa, these things happen every now and then, so does Willie Collum. It shouldn't get the Hibs team or supporters down.

Still Rangers fans will raging non the less about something or other.

Archived