Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Rangers continue to play as well as they did today it will be close for second place. Anyway regardless if either play well enough to beat QOS or Falkirk. They will play each other anyway. Although it's better not to have two extra matches. Imo Not a big deal. Would probably affect Hibs more if they get to Scottish Cup Final. If they do Play off final changed from Sun 31/5/15. ( that also means loan deals and out of contracts will have to be extended! Bad planning by SPFL?! Lol! )

Not to worry - just made double that (ish) back on Barca and marseilles, with Djokovic doing the business for the icing on the cake, hopefully...

Don't mind me asking but were you banned from here? I don't post that often now but when i read through some threads i noticed you weren't posting as much as usual.

Aye that second goal was why I hope Falkirk or Queens go through the first playoff.

I dread to think what the refereeing will be like if they're a few games away from promotion.

Oh don't worry about it, the Masonic handshake will come to the fore and take preference. :thumsup2

This is going to be fun ....

I hate to say I told you so....

A wee Rangers / Man Utd double.

Did nobody watch the last RAngers v Hibs game?

Fair play to the Hibs fans for not making too much about Willie Collum but FFS. How did he miss that foul? How did the linesman miss the Hibs Keeper handling outside the box? How did Collum miss Nicky Clark getting pushed in the box? These are not difficult decisions .

Well that is the benchmark set. Rangers need performances like this from now until the end of the season.

Nice to have you back Tedi.

xGylBfv.gif

Alright Stuart, how you doing?

gxtcw8d.gif

I'm not too bad, thanks.

I changed the personnel from previous games which gave us more pace but so did the change in formation. 3-5-2. We also played at a higher tempo higher up the park. I thought it would be proper funny to play very Hibs against Hibs. Thanks for the heads up on your tactics and congrats on managing a Hibs that was beaten by a Hibs playing very Hibs.

Got to laugh at everyone saying we bottled it, 'Hibsed' it etc. It's our first defeat of 2015 ffs, it was going to happen sometime :lol:

Short of us going about 30 games unbeaten until the end of May, whenever we lost was going to bring out the usual hysterical cliches. You have to laugh really.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd just like to thank Hibs for their continued selfless attitude towards helping their more illustrious neighbours to yet more success.

Losing to Rangers to crown Hearts the Championship winners on top of the 2012 Cup Final & last seasons joint relegation to soften the blow for us really is beyond the call of duty.

Hibs - I thank you x

Archived