Raith Rovers v Heart of Midlothian, 17/03/2015

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though the season is over, we really need to try and put in some decent performances, especially in home games. Problem is, I'm not sure we're capable of it, especially against the likes of Hearts.

Vaughan and Callachan should be two of the first names on the team sheet. Lets give guys like Mccroary and Matthews a wee run out and see what they've got to offer. We've never seen McCroary yet. And Matthews only featured for 5 mins in the final game of last season. Lets give them a go, cant be any worse than Fox, Scott, McKay etc

Our season is finished, so would expect Hearts to pick up a routine win on their way to setting up a potential title win in a couple of weeks.

Hopefully the likes of Scott and Stewart will be left out. They haven't done nearly enough for this season and will hopefully be shown the door in the summer. Playing them is pointless, really. Of course, both could enter 'playing for contract' mode, but over the season they've done nothing to warrant another year here.

Fox needs to get to f#ck!! Can't believe Murray's sticking him back in the team!!

Always a big ask to get anything from Tuesday's game but we need to set up positively to try and make something of the game otherwise it'll be 4-0 at half time, and I'll be home after the 50/50 has been done.

COYR!!

Our season is over. I'm anticipating a comfortable Hearts win without much resistance from the Rovers. Two or three nil.

Hopefully more game time for products of the Rovers youth academy and less for some of the guys who'll be released in the summer.

The boy Andrew Munro still at Raith? Could be wrong but may be on loan at Musselburgh Juniors?

How are Hearts ticket sales going for this one?

I've no idea, but definitely slower sales due to being mid week and another big away game this coming Saturday.

The boy Andrew Munro still at Raith? Could be wrong but may be on loan at Musselburgh Juniors?

He definitely played for Musselburgh yesterday. I don't know if he's on loan or if he's left the Rovers now. He seems to be "captain" for the development squad, and he was a trialist during some of our pre-season friendlies (although I don't think he made it off the bench). He spent time out on loan at Sauchie last season, and played well in the couple of games that I saw. I'd like to see more of him.

Can't make this one which is pish as the earlier fixture in the season was absolutely brilliant with the beer festival.

I was that pished I tried to leave at half-time as I thought the game was over.

3-0 Hearts.

To be fair, it pretty much was. :lol:

Looking forward to this, pressure is completely off so I'd be happy with us playing a few fringe players that will try and prove a point while there is still something to play for.

I actually think we'll struggle in this game compared to the last few weeks though.

Archived