TMSTID v The Famous Aberdeen

It's a ludicrous state of affairs.

They don't schedule Premiership games for international breaks - so why on earth would you reschedule one when there is a quite clear possibility of players being called-up?

This only 10 days after SFA and SPFL put a cup replay plus a rescheduled league game (Dundee v Celtic and Celtic v Dundee Utd respectively) on the same night, leaving the previous midweek unused, despite Celtic having no other free midweeks before the split.

Bizarre.

Have you ever thought about changing jobs?

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was planning on going to this on monday, had train, hotel, tickets all booked :angry:

How do I get my refund? :whistle:

The usual way for T i m s now that you can't get crisis loans anymore.

http://www.gov.scot/Topics/People/welfarereform/scottishwelfarefund

Why is T i m s censored again? I thought it was allowed since that is what they call themselves. Not what I call them normally. Soap dodging b*****ds who infest our every thread is what I normally call them.

Paul McGowan and Family.

Seriously though, why are Dundee fans such seething messes?

Aye coz no other fans in the world 'Seethe' when there team get relegated you stupid fuckwit. Now run along and enjoy getting pumped off Leigh Griffiths and Co again.

Aye coz no other fans in the world 'Seethe' when there team get relegated you stupid fuckwit. Now run along and enjoy getting pumped off Leigh Griffiths and Co again.

EXHIBIT A, m'lud.

We have 10 games left and we will drop points of that i am certain.(fancy a draw in this one,which is no disaster)

Good news is, so will ICT,

20 points from last 30 ought to be enough to secure 2nd place and give us our highest points total in our history.

Sorry i have never bought into this MSM p#sh about title race,2nd is as good as it will ever get for the foreseeable i'm afraid.

We have 10 games left and we will drop points of that i am certain.(fancy a draw in this one,which is no disaster)

Good news is, so will ICT,

20 points from last 30 ought to be enough to secure 2nd place and give us our highest points total in our history.

Sorry i have never bought into this MSM p#sh about title race,2nd is as good as it will ever get for the foreseeable i'm afraid.

I'd almost guarantee we will drop points tomorrow. First Robson and now Logan have started to actually be honest about our title aspirations.

Time for a slap in the face reality check.

Fearing this one, Dundee have caused us severe problems in all three games this season, pumped us out the cup and were pretty unlucky not to leave Pittodrie with all three points in January. Even with a depleted squad, they'll be confident ahead of this one and rightly so too.

For us, we could do with keeping the game as tight as possible, potentially getting an early goal. But it will be an interesting afternoon either way. Pawlett, Hayes and Flood are all doubts, and Daniels will deservedly be dropped from the starting line-up. I would like to see Driver start wide left and McGinn wide right, as until we brought Pawlett on, we severely lacked a player who would run at that Well defence and bring some penetration. But I also wouldn't be surprised to see Robson start beside Jack to try and keep things tight, despite Robson losing legs after about 60 minutes of games these days.

Personally, I would like to see just the one change, Driver in for Daniels, leaving Jack as the sitting player, McLean doing a bit more defensive work than normal, to allow both Rooney and Goodwillie to start.

I predict another mental rollercoaster and I reckon it will be 2-1 The Famous (Goodwillie and Rooney, Stewart for TMSTID), but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dundee finish any faint hope we may have of challenging Celtic.

Fearing this one, Dundee have caused us severe problems in all three games this season, pumped us out the cup and were pretty unlucky not to leave Pittodrie with all three points in January. Even with a depleted squad, they'll be confident ahead of this one and rightly so too.

For us, we could do with keeping the game as tight as possible, potentially getting an early goal. But it will be an interesting afternoon either way. Pawlett, Hayes and Flood are all doubts, and Daniels will deservedly be dropped from the starting line-up. I would like to see Driver start wide left and McGinn wide right, as until we brought Pawlett on, we severely lacked a player who would run at that Well defence and bring some penetration. But I also wouldn't be surprised to see Robson start beside Jack to try and keep things tight, despite Robson losing legs after about 60 minutes of games these days.

Personally, I would like to see just the one change, Driver in for Daniels, leaving Jack as the sitting player, McLean doing a bit more defensive work than normal, to allow both Rooney and Goodwillie to start.

I predict another mental rollercoaster and I reckon it will be 2-1 The Famous (Goodwillie and Rooney, Stewart for TMSTID), but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dundee finish any faint hope we may have of challenging Celtic.

Robson. I hope not. Sounds just like Mcinnes though. Quick to start senior players despite better options being available. I wouldn't mind seeing Nicky Low but I understand he may lack match fitness.

Robson. I hope not. Sounds just like Mcinnes though. Quick to start senior players despite better options being available. I wouldn't mind seeing Nicky Low but I understand he may lack match fitness.

Can't be in worse shape than old Skeleton-Heid, surely?

Archived