Motherwell v Accies

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Motherwell horsing may have been kept in the stable this weekend but with prize stallion Scott McDonald leaving the charge, I can only see pain for the Accies.

Horse-Dentistry-300x300.jpg

As I looked into my Motherwell Horse Crystal Ball (MHCB) I foreseen this emphatic victory. What I didn't see was a remarkably improved player in Anthony Straker who for the most part read the game very well. I also like the fact there are old men sitting next to me who are obsessed with Straker and it's as though they look forward to him fucking up so they can have a go at him. :lol:

Lee Erwin played very well last night. His hold up play and movement were excellent and he has at times shown a very good first touch. I know he needs a goal right now, but I think he will become a really good player int he future.

horses_108.gif

I see lots of pain at Rugby Park - mainly Gary Locke's tear stained meltdown on Sat 4th April. The survival continues.

Let's be honest it was one game. There was very little in it until Ainsworth screamer.

That is all it takes sometime to turn a game.

Still need St Mirren, Ross C and Partick to drop points. Ross C especially, but they seem to have been carrying a bit of luck and edging close games, so hopefully their luck runs out soon.

At least it shows there is fight, desire and no little talent. Which a few weeks ago was not all that evident.

Our defence still looks a shambles, but at least we're fighting and creatingn chances now. Midfield has improved markedly. 4-0 though eh. Imagine losing 4 to your rivals.

Massive win. Not just to put Accies back in their box but also to put pressure on County, St Mirren and maybe Thistle to get results today.

We are vastly improved side from January and I may regret saying this but too good to go down...

Our defence still looks a shambles, but at least we're fighting and creatingn chances now. Midfield has improved markedly. 4-0 though eh. Imagine losing 4 to your rivals.

I think the signing of Pearson may well turn out to be a small masterstroke given the lack of hype compared to the return of Ojamma and McDonald this season. He has not only made a positive contribution himself but he has re-invigorated Lasley by taking the strain off him. I have no idea if we could afford to keep him next season (or if he'd want to stay) - but if we stay up, he'd be my priority to sign up.

What more could you ask for, it’s a beautiful morning, the sun is in the sky and we pumped Accies last night. Weekends don’t get any better than this. 8)

I could not be working, but other than that.

What more could you ask for, it’s a beautiful morning, the sun is in the sky and we pumped Accies last night. Weekends don’t get any better than this. 8)

Would County, St Mirren and Thistle all getting pumped be asking too much? :)

Fantastic result and a fantastic performance. Still buzzing after that.

Just a point on Straker - anytime i've seen him i've always thought he's looked a good player. I missed the game against Dundee (where he was apparently honking) but get the impression, as was said above, that some fans are just waiting for him to f**k up. From the 4 or 5 games i've seen him play, he's looked as tidy as anyone on the ball and he can skin a player when he wants. He lacks a wee bit of urgency when closing the ball down but, other than that, I don't get why his name still puts the fear into some folk.

Archived