Scotland vs Northern Ireland 25/03/15

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the WC Pot... I think we will need to beat ROI to get into 2.

At the moment it looks rather close between about 4 or 5 of us - I could be wrong though.

My understanding is that this set of games ie wed and sun is it. Scotlands game against Gibraltar is meaningless as they are not inc. By fifa in rankings etc (I think)... but cut off across Europe is this weekend I think, thus rendering ROI n/a for WC draw.... could be completely wrong tho

My understanding is that this set of games ie wed and sun is it. Scotlands game against Gibraltar is meaningless as they are not inc. By fifa in rankings etc (I think)... but cut off across Europe is this weekend I think, thus rendering ROI n/a for WC draw.... could be completely wrong tho

I thought it was July lol? Nothing simple in Fifa/uefa...

What was the point in that Norn Iron performance?

Embarrassing really they had no desire to go forward against us in a friendly.

This. I was at the game and mentioned that quite a few times during it - their performance was utterly pointless.

How the fucking hell are folk tearing into Anya?! he was one of our best attacking threats.

Anya was excellent tonight. My only thought is that he might not be as effective vs Gibraltar. Wouldn't be at all upset if he started tho.

Archived