Morton v Ayr

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just think son, if you ever went to games you could join in the debates.

Ahhhh, the old I'm a better fan than you war cry. I would have been there, but for work commitments, I can't make many games. Doesn't stop me following the progress however. Maybe if you dried your eyes you'd maybe see the bigger picture as to what's actually going on at our own club, rather than Morton fans not singing at their own games. I've been to Somerset plenty of times this season to tell you our fans haven't been any better.

Ahhhh, the old I'm a better fan than you war cry. I would have been there, but for work commitments, I can't make many games. Doesn't stop me following the progress however. Maybe if you dried your eyes you'd maybe see the bigger picture as to what's actually going on at our own club, rather than Morton fans not singing at their own games. I've been to Somerset plenty of times this season to tell you our fans haven't been any better.

Ignore him. Not only is he being a whiny little bitch about the result (can at least understand that given what happened), he's also taking the classic arrogant "I'm better than you" stance. Pathetic really, but not unexpected from one of the worst Ayr posters on here.

We didn't really waste time, we did what any team would do and use the clock "wisely" (or so we thought :bairn) . wasting time is the goalie going to the opposite side, using all 3 subs but the players being at the far side and walking, taking it to the corner flag etc.

We still managed to make attacks and force saves from your keeper and probably should have been 3 up if someone would take Robbie Crawford for finishing training

I am lead to believe David RObertson "completed" his first ever 90 mins today (he was done after 55/60 mins)

do you build model drones?...well you might?...how do we know that you dont?..exactly!

We didn't really waste time, we did what any team would do and use the clock "wisely" (or so we thought :bairn) . wasting time is the goalie going to the opposite side, using all 3 subs but the players being at the far side and walking, taking it to the corner flag etc.

We still managed to make attacks and force saves from your keeper and probably should have been 3 up if someone would take Robbie Crawford for finishing training

I am lead to believe David RObertson "completed" his first ever 90 mins today (he was done after 55/60 mins)

do you build model drones?...well you might?...how do we know that you dont?..exactly!

either

a) You thought this post was humorous

or b) You have spent the day with a bottle of bleach and thought you were making a point

You missed the point altogether son. It has nothing to do with 'better fan than you'. I was at Greenock and got that sick feeling after the game that was no doubt shared by every other Ayr fan at the game. The point I made about the Morton support was accurate and since I was on a downer I used that as a vent for my frustration. You were not privy to any of that information as you weren't there.

This topic has nothing to do with the bigger picture at our club.It is a match thread. Based on your contribution on this website you rarely go to Ayr games so it's kind of difficult for you to provide any meaningful comment on match days. If you say it's because of work commitments I'll take your word for it but it doesn't change the facts.

You seem to object any time I make a comment on here. In your last wee rant about me you concluded 'I always knew he was an arsehole'. You'll forgive me if I don't engage you in name-calling but instead urge you to consider the fact that you don't really know me.

You missed the point altogether son. It has nothing to do with 'better fan than you'. I was at Greenock and got that sick feeling after the game that was no doubt shared by every other Ayr fan at the game. The point I made about the Morton support was accurate and since I was on a downer I used that as a vent for my frustration. You were not privy to any of that information as you weren't there.

This topic has nothing to do with the bigger picture at our club.It is a match thread. Based on your contribution on this website you rarely go to Ayr games so it's kind of difficult for you to provide any meaningful comment on match days. .

There's quite a few Ayr fans on here like that! Always keen to comment on the match threads without actually being there. Usually some trivial nonsense which is unrelated to the match.

Archived