St Johnstone v St Mirren 21/3/15

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brian Graham is a certainty to score

It would be pretty surprising if he was on the pitch long enough, if he gets on at all.

Aren't protests meant to decrease the crowd instead of increase it?

A protest? Wtf?

Surely in this case the best form of protest would be to go to the fucking game, get a big crowd in and show the council what the club means to the people of Perth.

I think it was a joke.

When was Goodwin last booked, cause Kane managed to destroy Reynold's record, I'm sure he can oblige to Jimbo too and set him back on a slippery slope.

When was Goodwin last booked, cause Kane managed to destroy Reynold's record, I'm sure he can oblige to Jimbo too and set him back on a slippery slope.

About 15 games I think :o .

It's down to his hair, if Kane can bring some hair clippers with him he could have some luck!

I think it was a joke.

It was indeed, which I extended, both comments aimed at our low attendances. Jama maybe took it more at face value. It was late at night though,

It was indeed, which I extended, both comments aimed at our low attendances. Jama maybe took it more at face value. It was late at night though,

I realised after quoting you that youd made a joke aswell.

Jammas just a perma-rager though, which is understandable considering his unfortunate hair style.

Is this game actually going to go ahead? I thought the future of the club was in doubt?

This will probably be the last game imo ????

Don't worry about it though. It means the Dandies won't drop anymore crucial points in Perth like this season ????

In what way am I a perma-rager?

And you're not one to talk about shit hair styles :lol:

I was only joking. And ive short, respectable hair now. The afro is gone.

Pffft all you shit hair saints fans, letting the side down. I've got flowing locks, by that I mean decent hair :P

Anyway I'm gonna go for 4-3 St Johnstone, in an absolute barnstormer which none of the 2,897 people who turn up expect!

I didn't think we played all that badly last week truth be told. Only deserved the defeat on the basis of passing up countless chances of our own. As someone has pointed out above, Sadlier for Kelly is a must. I think Tess and Sadlier could be deadly attacking on the left while after a promising start to the season, Kelly has reverted to nothing more than a weak link at the most crucial point in the season.

St Johnstone to win 1-0 or 2-1. Praying other results go our way as I think it's our only real hope of survival now.

Hamilton result tonight changes this game. Win this and I reckon we're virtually secured top six, as Hamiltons slump looks like carrying on until the end of the season so they look certainties to drop out, and its only really between them, us and Dundee.

From only our last home game where we finally got a win on the board to now, pretty much every result has gone against us and we've somehow managed to be cut adrift at the fucking worst time. This has very quickly become an absolute must win match for us. A draw is now no longer applicable as we've no desire to be going into a double header, potentially two, against County and Well where even one defeat will almost certainly doom us to a playoff spot at least.

Every single player has to show up today.

No St.Johnstone manager should survive losing to St.Mirren twice in one season, personally I'd have given Wright his jotters for over seeing the Perth men ship four against this mob last season. Big game for the former Newcastle keeper today.

Never read them before, that's really good and a bit different.

Though I think his main point about Saints is shite:

"Tommy Wright’s side should be comfortably amongst the top six positions, having beaten Celtic, Aberdeen, Inverness and Dundee United, a feat only the leaders can match.

However, their form against this season’s strugglers has been poor, dropping ten points against the teams in the bottom four positions."

But then his graph shows that only aberdeen, celtic and killie have dropped less points in matches v the bottom 4 !!

Archived