'The Snip'

I'm being threatened with this from time to time, now we have three kids, but I'm currently fighting the good fight. My baws are staying intact.

Who is threatening you m8

You forgot cauterising, You can smell your own baws burning

The wife had cesarean number two in January and the smell of burning flesh was vomit inducing. Pretty grim. Neither of us could remember that happening with the first one.

I found the operation was not painful with local jab. [Can't believe they do it without :o]

A bit bruised and painful for a couple of days but well worth it.

That was 40 years ago and involved a very pretty nurse who had to shave me, Seems I did not do my balls properly

It does enhance and extend your love life though with no fear of missus getting pregnant.

Two injections in each nad, tugging and cutting, stiching your bawsack up again, Bruising and pain for a couple of weeks.

Or another wuman..........

You don't get injected in the baws. The doc rubs the tubes just above your baws between his thumb and index finger to separate them, then injects there. Like I said, that was the worst part. Like getting a filling, it's the anaesthetic injection that's the worst.

An extra wee long-lasting bonus is the scar tissue. Every so often I'll check my balls for lumps and find - a lump. Panic! Then I remember it's just the scar tissue on my sack from the operation. Oh how it makes me laugh every time!

An extra wee long-lasting bonus is the scar tissue. Every so often I'll check my balls for lumps and find - a lump. Panic! Then I remember it's just the scar tissue on my sack from the operation. Oh how it makes me laugh every time!

Never mind that, why have you replaced Horace goes Skiing with my kitchen wallpaper as your avatar?

I was playing fives with some guys from my old work one night and about 2 minutes in battered the ball up the line, a boy in the other side took it flush in the baws. He spewed on the park and insisted he couldn't continue much to the displeasure of the other participants. He ended up in hospital a few hours later with "torsion of the testicle" and had to have an emergency procedure to undo it. I felt fucking terrible.

I was playing fives with some guys from my old work one night and about 2 minutes in battered the ball up the line, a boy in the other side took it flush in the baws. He spewed on the park and insisted he couldn't continue much to the displeasure of the other participants. He ended up in hospital a few hours later with "torsion of the testicle" and had to have an emergency procedure to undo it. I felt fucking terrible.

Is this something similar to when yer baw slinks inside ye sometimes when yer on the job? Only im guessing it got stuck in there?