'The Snip'

• 3 weeks later...

I've got to get this done 2 kids and both ended with stays hospital for various reasons just cannot risk it however.

1 my wife is taking too much enjoyment about the whole thing to the point she's not taking me.

2 it just sounds like walking the green mile in that waiting room.

3 it's going to involve a good bit of time off due to my work.

4 during said time off I will get f**k all peace

I've got to get this done 2 kids and both ended with stays hospital for various reasons just cannot risk it however.

1 my wife is taking too much enjoyment about the whole thing to the point she's not taking me.

2 it just sounds like walking the green mile in that waiting room.

3 it's going to involve a good bit of time off due to my work.

4 during said time off I will get f**k all peace

Are you a gigolo?

• 3 weeks later...

My son's having a circumcision soon. The Jewish side of the family will be thrilled :P

Poor wee mite's bell end is covered in scar tissue from having a tight foreskin and various bacterial infections, so hopefully this will fix the problems he's been having. Some boi, though - the doctor claims it must be agony for him, but he's only complained during infections.

Have any other posters needed to have parts of their penis removed?

My son's having a circumcision soon. The Jewish side of the family will be thrilled :P

Poor wee mite's bell end is covered in scar tissue from having a tight foreskin and various bacterial infections, so hopefully this will fix the problems he's been having. Some boi, though - the doctor claims it must be agony for him, but he's only complained during infections.

Have any other posters needed to have parts of their penis removed?

Just the bottom half.

Wish id taken the general option instead of local....3 jags into balls which are worse than any pain ive endured.....needed a week off work after it cos if the swelling n producing the samples was just like ounching myself in the baws......glad i did it tho....couldn't afford any more kids

Handing my first sample in today which has turned into a carry on. Sample should be produced an hour before appointment, I live in Brechin so would that mean a quick chug at the hospital or go early. I went early.

Never noticed that I have to make an appointment to hand a tub in so never made one and when I phoned this morning the Secretary doesn't start till the back of twelve.

Just going to have to rock up now, worst case is I get a clean pot and told to start again.

I had my tubes done in April. Took two weeks before could look after kids (im on own with them) between the wounds opening and needing redressed and infections. Probably took good 6 weeks to recover.