Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hopeful for a result against Scotlandshire,if we can avoid defeat against England surely we can do the same against one of her territories

We've already beaten Gibraltar after all

Aye but Southern Irelands team is just an England/Scotlandshire rejects side after all

Hope Aiden Mcgeady gets powerbombed through the dugout by Mark McGhee.

I fucking hate McGeady, McCarthy doesn't seem to bad but I'd still love it, absolutely love it if something terrible/funny as f**k happened to either of them on Saturday.

Plastic paddy b*****ds

I'm hopeful for a result against Scotlandshire,if we can avoid defeat against England surely we can do the same against one of her territories

We've already beaten Gibraltar after all

Hiya Kevin, hiya pal

It's gonna be pretty shit for Irish football when they run out of 3rd generation Irish in Scotland and England. Must be drying up now.

As an Irishman whos lived most his life in Scotland, there is still a fair bit of folk with hang ups over the Irish.

Simplifying why there are two groups for me:

Bigots- still plenty of them, but dying away no less.

Tartan army type hipsters- Those who try too hard to get people to think Scottish folk are awesome, but are annoyed that the irish are seen as the cooler funnier lot out of the celts.

Having a dislike or gripe for a paticluar nation is pretty pathetic to be honest. England would be a natural target for the irish but I dont really cheer when some random team scores against England as Im not 12 anymore.

Ocht away and shite

It's gonna be pretty shit for Irish football when they run out of 3rd generation Irish in Scotland and England. Must be drying up now.

Lucky enough emigration is back at 1980's levels due to the economy :o ( Go forth and multiply !!! ) ... plus looking at our own underage teams quite a few of the "new Irish" who immigrated during the Celtic Tiger, their kids are starting to make an impression. A lot from Cameroon and west Africa but not so many Poles or eastern Europeans.

Of course it doesn't

And how can you claim Scotlandshire is a country when it doesn't have it's own parliament

And don't say Holyrood ,that place is in charge of bus schedules while London takes care of the big boy stuff

Scotlandshire isn't a country?

Scotland IS and has been since the year 843, 1079 years before Southern Ireland became a country by my calculations

Southern Ireland are absolute amateurs in being a country, not even 100 years of history, yer just like the MK Dons/Sevco of nations

Sare een

Archived