Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

Can't decide who I want to lose more

Best of both worlds; Ireland win, with a few injuries to important players.

...is exactly the kind of terrible thing that I shan't be saying! :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£750 million I think.

Is it too late to get some cash for the Lampard 'goal' against Germany?

I think the deadline for ridiculous claims has passed, since it became public.

However, considering the Ireland ludicrousness, does anyone really think that the English FA didn't receive something over that? :whistle

Fucking hell. Sterling's facial hair :mellow:

Probably had it for ages, for all I know, but when did the 'I don't wash the sides of my face' look come into fashion? Grow some proper Amos Brealy muttonchops, young man.

They're both going to be happy enough with a goalless draw from this.

I feel for anyone who paid money for either of these games.

Has there ever been one entertaining international friendly in the history of football?

Think the Dutch just lost 3-4 to the Americans the other day. Sounds like it might have been value for money.

Doesn't seem as though England have much of a bright future to look forward to in terms of young talent. Jamie vardy, really?

Ah didn't realise they were all away with the u21s.

Apparently Ross Barkley is "one of the sweetest strikers of a ball you'll see" :lol:

Having watched Ireland lump the ball non stop against England I think playing Mulgrew could be crucial if we are to get a result.

Can Brown/Fletcher/Morrison deal with the aerial battles as well as Mulgrew? I don't think so.

I think we should call up Danny Wilson and play him there.

Has there ever been one entertaining international friendly in the history of football?

Think this second half has actually been alright. Died down in the last few minutes, but there was a fair bit going on before that.

Having watched Ireland lump the ball non stop against England I think playing Mulgrew could be crucial if we are to get a result.

Can Brown/Fletcher/Morrison deal with the aerial battles as well as Mulgrew? I don't think so.

I think it's a certainty he'll start. Question is where: DM, LB, CB.

I'd be wary of playing him at CB. DM for me.

Doesn't seem as though England have much of a bright future to look forward to in terms of young talent. Jamie vardy, really?

Vardy ain't young he is 28, i don't expect him to get many caps but btw he is decent.

I think it's a certainty he'll start. Question is where: DM, LB, CB.

I'd be wary of playing him at CB. DM for me.

Agreed. Greer and Martin at the back. Mulgrew and Brown sitting in front.Mulgrew deal with the high balls and let Brown scrap for the 2nd ball.

Archived