Falkirk v Heart of Midlothian, 21/03/2015

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never want to see your team lose, but it would be a consolation if three points for Falkirk results in Sevco finishing fifth.

Would love it if the zombies missed the play offs.

Im surprised how far they are up in the form table......tho finishing the league the same would be ideal and funny.....

http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/form/scotone

You're allocation is 3500 IIRC

That rings a bell from that last game at TFS.....We had the stand behind the goals plus some of the Main Stand.

Cracking stadium........just needs a covered terrace along the open side :)

Out of interest whats Falkirks average crowd? And did you sell out v the ****?

I'd say our average home gate is about 3700 (including ST holders not in attendance), highest was 4200 against Sevco a few weeks ago. Whilst that was not a sellout, our home crowd was higher than the 'sellout' earlier in the season vs Sevco

I said before the season started we should have put it up. A decision that has undoubtedly cost the club money by not doing so.

Pretty sure I read somewhere it has a cost of ~100k a season. So at an average of say £14 a ticket you'd need over 7k extra fans in there throughout the year to break even. Doubt you'd get that tbh.

I said before the season started we should have put it up. A decision that has undoubtedly cost the club money by not doing so.

We've only sold out 1 game this season.

So basically you were right that day.

The idea of them sitting in there on top of the North stand, West stand and no doubt locals in the South pretending to be Falkirk fans - no thanks

This has the makings of a good game to be honest. 2 teams who will attack with there own different agendas

The last game at TFS in November was a shambles from our point of view and it has definitely been the turning point of our season. I think it will be tight and I'm hopeful of a positive result

Exactly what I was saying to my dad, that first half against hearts in November was the worst I've seen from falkirk for a while, since then though falkirk have been pretty decent. That was definitely a turning point in falkirk's season

Pretty sure I read somewhere it has a cost of ~100k a season. So at an average of say £14 a ticket you'd need over 7k extra fans in there throughout the year to break even. Doubt you'd get that tbh.

Yip - and yet we've still had our highest ever TFS attendance this season :huh:

Something's not right - either with this season's official attendance or previous SPL ones !!

Archived