The Cameron Conundrum

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're a discredited troll ballbag. Instead of trolling genuine Berwick Rangers supporters you should be checking your home insurance to make sure that the tidal wave of toxic spunk you fired over your 12 inch black and white portable when yesterday's final score came in is covered by "random acts of God". Now f**k off and lie on your bed of heavily soiled collection of 06/07 season programmes.

OMG do you foam at the mouth as you write :lol:

here we go again harking back to the glory days, i think you have a "compulsive dissorder" when it comes to the glory yrs of 06/07 ! but considering whot we have had to put up with over the last eight yes EIGHT yrs i can understand why you keep going back !

because i dont tow the line & agree with the utter bile that pour's out your big mouth oh i must be a ex board member (coz nobody ever dissagrees with me) you absolute swampy why dont you pi** off to your back street tatty shed & dunk your head in a large bowl of ale please ! who do you think you are the "pied piper" you may have some minnions under your spell (even they are waining now) they are slowly finding you out ! so go away to your "tatty shed" & play with your "micro dick" :)

You're a discredited troll ballbag. Instead of trolling genuine Berwick Rangers supporters you should be checking your home insurance to make sure that the tidal wave of toxic spunk you fired over your 12 inch black and white portable when yesterday's final score came in is covered by "random acts of God". Now f**k off and lie on your bed of heavily soiled collection of 06/07 season programmes.

here we go again harking back to the glory days, i think you have a "compulsive dissorder" when it comes to the glory yrs of 06/07 ! but considering whot we have had to put up with over the last eight yes EIGHT yrs i can understand why you keep going back !

because i dont tow the line & agree with the utter bile that pour's out your big mouth oh i must be a ex board member (coz nobody ever dissagrees with me) you absolute Swampy why dont you pi** off to your back street tatty shed & dunk your head in a large bowl of ale please ! who do you think you are the "pied piper" you may have some minnions under your spell (even they are waining now) they are slowly finding you out ! so go away to your "tatty shed" & play with your "micro dick" :)

That's what you call a bite

oh no thats just a reply to the BITE :thumsup2

well redcar i have seen how certain fans have been treated in the past for having thier OWN opinion !

because i dont tow the line & agree with the utter bile that pour's out your big mouth oh i must be a ex board member (coz nobody ever dissagrees with me) you absolute Swampy why dont you pi** off to your back street tatty shed & dunk your head in a large bowl of ale please ! who do you think you are the "pied piper" you may have some minnions under your spell (even they are waining now) they are slowly finding you out ! so go away to your "tatty shed" & play with your "micro dick" :)

Oh dear. I can feel the convulsions from here. Given the delay in your bite, I'm guessing you only get to mangle your computer when you're on day release.

How do you manage to use the crayons when you're wearing that straitjacket?

Albert, your hardly getting great treatment whilst retaining anonymity are you?

There is an underlying debate about whether being a ruthless dodgy and unpopular twat helps in the Boardroom of a lower league Scottish futty team. But you can't usefully join in if nobody knows who you really are

Development squad beat Stenny 10-2 last night. Messi & Ronaldo payed as trialists; looked really happy. Board and Cameron must stay. Can't wait for tomorrow night v Alloa @ home. 2nd score-board from Lords arriving tonight...

Also some words from Porteous in another article, stating that he has every faith in Cameron to lead the club forward and backs his idea of handing him a new contract.

Fair play to him speaking to the media and saying that, fans definitely needed something from him.

Also goes on to state that the club without the fans is nothing, a good old cliche, however true. So get your hand in your wallet Brian, and Colin spend it wisely.

Good interview by Jonny.

As for the Chairman, OK fair enough. Looks like we have CC for next season, so hope he goes on various management development courses instead of a holiday in the Med.

He must change the squad significantly, so should be an interesting summer.

Archived