The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I see absolutely no downsides to the big man signing again other than the heart-in-mouth stuff such as the passback in the final that went to Hooper. Get him signed!

Why sign someone when we haven't got a new manager in place? What if we did and the new guy doesn't fancy him? Why waste money on wages .... there is no need to rush in, if he isn't signed with anyone now, its highly unlikely teams are battering down his door to get him in.

Despite the positive reports that sales were between 6-8k, someone at the club shop apparently said we've only sold 3000 tickets for the home end tomorrow night? That's disgraceful if true. Our 'supporters' only turn up for Ayr games or games at Hampden now it seems.

I despair.

Despite the positive reports that sales were between 6-8k, someone at the club shop apparently said we've only sold 3000 tickets for the home end tomorrow night? That's disgraceful if true. Our 'supporters' only turn up for Ayr games or games at Hampden now it seems.

I despair.

I tried to get a ticket as a neutral for tomorrow. I phoned the shop and was told I had to come in person and fill in a form to say I'm not a Rangers fan. I explained that I was unable to come into the shop, but was advised that meant I wouldn't be unable to get a ticket at all.

Maybe home fans are deterred by this utter nonsense.