The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

If I paid 20 quid (or any amount of money tbf) to someone who said they were going to donate it to a cause and they didn't, then they turn up a year later and admit it they aye, I would. 

Dundee fans were probably just surprised it wasn't paid back at a penny in the pound. That is how they believe all debts should be settled.

Slightly concerned about where all the moneys coming from but enjoying it none the less

I hope everything is all ok in that department because if it's not being 'slightly concerned' isn't good enough. Apparently you have to somehow stop your club signing players when you think they've reached their limit. Otherwise you are forever culpable and can never again comment on any financial issues when they arise.

Out of genuine interest what have been the Killie fans opinion on young Higgins so far?

24 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I hope everything is all ok in that department because if it's not being 'slightly concerned' isn't good enough. Apparently you have to somehow stop your club signing players when you think they've reached their limit. Otherwise you are forever culpable and can never again comment on any financial issues when they arise.

Out of genuine interest what have been the Killie fans opinion on young Higgins so far?

He's barely played to be honest. From what I've seen he's looked meh so far. 

Would tend to agree with Nadroj, he has potential, but nowhere near ready for the 1st team yet.....

He might come on if Greer takes him under his wing thou.

Would tend to agree with Nadroj, he has potential, but nowhere near ready for the 1st team yet.....

He might come on if Greer takes him under his wing thou.

Thank you

Genuine question, where is all this money come from? The majority of your signings will be on decent wages.

I don't think anyone can really answer that, unless some investment has came in very very quietly.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I don't think anyone can really answer that, unless some investment has came in very very quietly.

Not so jealous of all your signings (just Erwin and slightly jelly about SOD) but I AM jealous with the amount of money you seem to be throwing around.

Not so jealous of all your signings (just Erwin and slightly jelly about SOD) but I AM jealous with the amount of money you seem to be throwing around.

Revenue was up a fair bit last year and the budget was bigger given a slightly higher finishing place, weather that amounts to the wages of the "bog names" we've managed to get i don't know

There is an increase in season ticket sales, advertising revenue has risen with a good few businesses coming back on board since MJ left.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Bowie has put his hand in his pocket and invested in the squad too.

I still don't think it's finished yet with LM saying at the TiK meeting on Monday night he was hoping to sign one or two of his 3 targets left before Saturday.

19 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

There is an increase in season ticket sales, advertising revenue has risen with a good few businesses coming back on board since MJ left.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Bowie has put his hand in his pocket and invested in the squad too.

I still don't think it's finished yet with LM saying at the TiK meeting on Monday night he was hoping to sign one or two of his 3 targets left before Saturday.

Who target target to LM sign one or two with new signings?