The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

3 minutes ago, flood said:

SFA website saying Aaron Simpson joining on loan from Wolves

20 year old 1.72m right back

The SFA seems to be enjoying bursting bubbles. This is one of 5 top flight transfers not yet announced by clubs which they have confirmed as completed :lol:

Jordan Jones tweets

'Never been HAPPIER to see the end of the month! Fully focused on helping @OfficialKillie achieve the highest position possible in the league. This club give me a life line when I needed one and I will continue to work as hard as I can to be the best I can be'

Jordan Jones tweets

'Never been HAPPIER to see the end of the month! Fully focused on helping @OfficialKillie achieve the highest position possible in the league. This club give me a life line when I needed one and I will continue to work as hard as I can to be the best I can be'

His time will come. Patience young padawan..

9 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Jordan Jones tweets

That's the kind of tweet that restores faith in humanity. Well done Jordan. 

40 minutes ago, PrestersKTID said:

Lovin that tweet, he's most likely been told some home truths from Steve Clarke. His form has dipped a bit so hopefully comes out all guns blazing rest of the season.

I would agree with that.  He needs to concentrate on becoming a better player and if he does he will get his move to a bigger club.

I feel the transfer window has been an anti climax for us in terms of new players coming in, although to counter that we haven't lost any of our better players.

I still feel we needed another forward though - perhaps Clarke believes Kiltie will be able to make a significant impact over the remainder of the season.   Will need to as Erwin is crap and offers very little.