The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

On 19/01/2018 at 14:42, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

100%   TELLT.

McCall wouldn't know a £150,000 footballer if he shat in his shoe.

that's why Aberdeen fans called him the Bin man when he was Dundee utd manager so that would make him and ayr fans :The Bin Man and the Giro Platoon

This fixture thing is an utter shambles.
We have a winter break then schedule midweek league matches for dates already earmarked for cup replays/postponements.
Who if anyone is coordinating all this within officialdom?
Did they believe it was unthinkable that games in January would eith er be postponed or require replays?

Edited by lonewolfie

4 hours ago, lonewolfie said:

This fixture thing is an utter shambles.
We have a winter break then schedule midweek league matches for dates already earmarked for cup replays/postponements.
Who if anyone is coordinating all this within officialdom?
Did they believe it was unthinkable that games in January would eith er be popstponed or require replays?

Incredibly, the subsequent midweek - February 7th - goes unused :lol:!

Hopefully Erwin kicks on now......

Steve Clarke praised Lee Erwin for his attitude and application after the striker fired Killie into the fifth round of the Scottish Cup.

Erwin came off the bench to score a late penalty to see the Rugby Park men edge past County at home and book their spot in the next stage.

It was Erwin's first goal since August and Clarke has sensed a renewed belief in the 23-year-old in recent weeks.

He said: "I'm delighted for him [Erwin]. He’s been working really well since we came back from the winter break so we’ve had a couple of good weeks training.

"Lee has shown up really well so I don’t know what’s happened over the break but he’s obviously gone away and re-assessed himself. He’s come back and shown his qualities in training and that’s what I told him before I put him on.

"I said ‘go on and do what you do in training’ and don’t get too uptight about it. Hopefully that goal will start the second half of the season for Lee and he’ll do better in the second half than he did in the first half.

"He’s a striker and strikers live for their goals. They don’t think about missing, they just think about getting a hold of the ball. Kris Boyd our regular penalty taker was off the pitch and Lee had the confidence to take it, which is good."

19 hours ago, Ayr145 said:

I'm really warming to Mr McCall, he tells it as it is. DKBs can't handle it. Jones isn't half the player McDaid is.

Is this the McDaid who has been playing regularly in Scotlands top league for the past few seasons?.......................................................NAW

Is this the McDaid who has regularly been ripping some of Scotland's best defenders to shreds................................................................NAW

Is this the McDaid who was on the books of a top English club?................................................................................................................................NAW

Is this the McDaid who is now a full internationalist for his country.......................................................................................................................NAW.

Is this the McDaid who plays for a wee pish seaside outfit in a shite league in a shite ground and has WFAANW.................................AYE.