The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I wish Mohsni to Kilmarnock good partner with Connolly but Mohsni to Germany club

Are you just gonna say we will buy Rangers next?? This is getting a bit stupid!!

Mohsni can go to f**k tho!! Never want him at Killie

Jamie Hamill, Scott Robinson and possibly Ian Black? :lol:

Oh, Gary. :(

I genuinely shudder at the mere thought of remembering those utter duds in Hearts jerseys.

Another relegation scrap on the cards for Kilmarnock next year IMO.

I genuinely shudder at the mere thought of remembering those utter duds in Hearts jerseys.

Nae doubt. We'll have JJ as director of football soon enough.

I sometimes forget whos managing Killie, then I see them linked with MacDonald, Robinson, Black and Driver and I remember

Higginbotham would be a great signing - blows hot and cold a bit, but incredibly talented. MacDonald would be an upgrade on Samson but I think he's vastly overrated and we could do better. Andy Driver is finished as a player. Signing him would be a waste of time and money. Scott Robinson isn't good enough for the level we aspire to - ie not finishing 10th. He's a nothing player.

Higginbotham would be a great signing - blows hot and cold a bit, but incredibly talented. MacDonald would be an upgrade on Samson but I think he's vastly overrated and we could do better. Andy Driver is finished as a player. Signing him would be a waste of time and money. Scott Robinson isn't good enough for the level we aspire to - ie not finishing 10th. He's a nothing player.

What about Motherwell players because they didn't want stay next season to new contract to Motherwell

Dear god, do you have some kind of death wish? Lee McCulloch is 37 years old and is past it. Ian Black is a gambling addict who bets on his own team to lose!

Black's probably made a fortune this year!