The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

By all accounts we are playing some fantastic football, and playing "football" on the deck with a tempo.

But however thee best news bar none, is that Samson is heading away.

This will mean we will have a budget for another play to come in. I'd keep it until maybe after 3/4 games and see what postjon needs strenghend

and need winger because Johnston go look new club with loan deal and Obadyei out until month for injury

No we don't. Obadeyi may be out, but we still have Higginbotham, McKenzie and Kiltie as out-and-out wingers and Magennis and Splaine who can play there if required.

Hodge seems to be getting a good few run-outs in pre-season which hopefully means he'll be part of the squad this season. So I imagine we'll possibly bring a young left-back in to challenge Smith and that'll be that.

Any news on Eremenko ? Has he actually left ? Signed for someone else or still just waiting for more money still ?

He's said on Facebook saying he won't be signing.

Training with his dad's team just now.

We honestly don't need him.

Best of luck to the fella.

Any news on Eremenko ? Has he actually left ? Signed for someone else or still just waiting for more money still ?

He was in talks with a Serie A team, a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember what team it was though.

I can honestly see us sign another 2 players yet???? with us offering a contract to andy driver means there is money left to get players in and with samson leaving that free's up more cash, i'd love to see a back up left back and a cracking right back, something we've not had in a while.

He was in talks with a Serie A team, a couple of weeks ago. I can't remember what team it was though.

Carpi or Frosinone surely? He was hotly tipped as a youngster with Lecce, but I think the same weight issue cropped up.

It was Cagliari from Serie B but that fell through. As did his move to Kenny Shiels' side as they've hit their international limit.

As great as Eremenko used to be, and as fantastic as the odd bit of magic is - whatever team decides to pay him the money he's after are either rich, stupid or both.

It was Cagliari from Serie B but that fell through. As did his move to Kenny Shiels' side as they've hit their international limit.

As great as Eremenko used to be, and as fantastic as the odd bit of magic is - whatever team decides to pay him the money he's after are either rich, stupid or both.

Heard a couple of Scottish premiership teams were interested but after preliminary talks they decided against it.

Supposedly asking for far too much money.

Had a rush of blood to the head this morning.

Stuck 50 quid on Killie to finish top 6 at 8/1.

And 50 quid on Kris Boyd to score 20 or more goals this season at 14/1.

Wake 'n' bake? :huh:

Interview in the Standard with Jim Mann. More positive noises from the chairman.

I like his bite yer hand off comment regarding Ciftçi.

Interesting to hear of the three year plan. Has this got anything to do with the length of contracts being dished out? :whistle

Regarding the Rangers thing at lot of manager's from the national coach down have been attributed with similar quotes.

I'm sure the Thistle chairman has made similar noises in the past too. I guess most teams would expect bigger crowds if they played them once or twice. There may also be the promise of an enhanced tv and sponsorship contracts if both cheeks of the arsehole were reunited?

Obviously fan opinion is different and quite a lot of folk would avoid hgames with Rangers just as they do Celtic.