The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

The latest episode of the podcast is available to download/listen to from the links below.

It features an in-depth Dundee preview including the thoughts of "Deestruction" on the match, questions answered, a defence of Lee McCulloch, betting and hunners more!

Dae it.

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/one-team-in-ayrshire-kilmarnock/id1002221373?mt=2

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/oneteaminayrshire/otia3-diving-in-baws-first

Club announced 3000 season tickets sold, i doubt that will include free tickets. If it doesn't its a good number to be at, and hopefully a win on saturday will encourage more people to go get theres, everyone needs to get behid the team this year, big season for us, if you haven't bought your season ticket yet, go do so, KTID

I dont think free tickets are included as many have been saying we have as many as 500 free tickets on top of each given figure which would take us to 3500. Around the agm the figure was quoted as being 2500 i find it hard to believe that we could only sell 500 tickets in a month that why i believe that it is not including the free tickets.

Edited by Secret Squirrel

I dont think free tickets are included as many have been saying we have as many as 500 free tickets on top of each given figure which would take us to 3500. Around the agm the figure was quoted as being 2500 i find it hard to believe that we could only sell 500 tickets in a month that why i believe that it is not including the free tickets.

I agree i don't think the free tickets are on top of that figure. Its tickets "sold" free ones are hardly sold. And i agree about your agm point.

If it is 3500 then maybe get another hundred or 2 to go yet, taking us to 3700 and say we get 300 odd walk up's a week, could see sub 4000+ attendences. Alot of if and maybes, but if we are getting back to 4000+ its a step in the right direction for the club