The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Sissoko was a decent defender most of the time - it was just that when he made an arse of things he did it in a very obvious way. I feel as though we're pretty well covered at centre-back though.

We are. We need a better right back and a creative midfielder. Slater and Splaine will take the midfield roles eventually though which solves the lack of creation from the middle. I suspect we're stuck with Westlake at full back though.

We are. We need a better right back and a creative midfielder. Slater and Splaine will take the midfield roles eventually though which solves the lack of creation from the middle. I suspect we're stuck with Westlake at full back though.

In this debate we are making the assumption that Lockinho knows what he's doing.

It has been mentioned that we should do something as a memory of the 25 years of hard work put in my Anne Clark!! As many of yous will know Anne retired last Friday and let's be honest she is Mrs KFC...

So to commemorate the time it has been suggested on the "Super Killie at home!" Facebook group that we should have a minutes applause on the 25th minute!!

I have been asked to it it up in here and see what is said...

So what does everyone think??

I'd have preferred it if she didn't feel the need to retire early.

Wonder who's fault that is?

Unfortunately she's not the first person to have left though is she? Some great staff have left over the last year and a half and I can for the life of me think why!

It has been mentioned that we should do something as a memory of the 25 years of hard work put in my Anne Clark!! As many of yous will know Anne retired last Friday and let's be honest she is Mrs KFC...

So to commemorate the time it has been suggested on the "Super Killie at home!" Facebook group that we should have a minutes applause on the 25th minute!!

I have been asked to it it up in here and see what is said...

So what does everyone think??

Behave yourself. The minutes applause is already devalued to an all-time low.

I'm genuinely serious. If I see anyone doing this they're getting the piss taken out of them, football supporters are fucking dreadful at times.

I'm genuinely serious. If I see anyone doing this they're getting the piss taken out of them, football supporters are fucking dreadful at times.

Was only asking pal... That's all... Calm down!! I was just asked to make the suggestion to everyone as that's what had been said... Edited by theProdigy

More Oestrogen than Estragon IMO

THAT pass at the cup final though :(

I ended up having a great laugh during the cup final as I was nearly greeting at that pass, then when the ball didn't go in I let out a massive cheer. There were a few part timers (I'm guessing) behind me and they were laughing at my reaction.

Momo gave me a few scares that day and the situation with those behind me got better every time.

You had to be there obviously.