The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I heard the same about Jones giving up his flat, whats the script with him staying, ive no heard anything more about Sunderlands interest.

Also finding it strange big Mulumbu has not been snapped up by someone down south or abroad.

Pretty happy with the squad but would like to see a couple of new faces come in, big Ndjoli looks like he could be a player. for the season ahead would love to push for a european spot but being realistic i think 6th or 7th and fling in a good cup run and id be happy.

Canny wait till Saturday to get the show on the road again

We played Queens Park away tonight in a friendly, this time running out 4-0 winners.....

McKay, Millen, Findlay, Higgins, Waters, Thomas, Wilson, Graham, Kiltie, Cameron, Brophy.

Scorers - Brophy, Graham, McDonald (sub) & an OG.

Edited by C4mmy31

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:
2 hours ago, BlueKillie said:
Is this where the attendance free chat is? 

Kickback is completely insufferable at the minute.

Defo..... one man's obsession with crowd w@#king has sucked the life out of yesterday's match thread and destroyed the feel good factor of our first season opening win in years.

The irony being he's only happy when he causes disharmony among those who are already converted.......

No banter in the place anymore. Light hearted chat gets turned serious by random posters then we have McLean who is just a p***ks p***k and anything good isn't good enough.

I just stay away generally now, you make a wee joke then if 1 or 2 people red card it, then the masses don't read it as a joke because others didn't. It's like a fucking school :lol:

2 hours ago, BlueKillie said:

No banter in the place anymore. Light hearted chat gets turned serious by random posters then we have McLean who is just a p***ks p***k and anything good isn't good enough.

I just stay away generally now, you make a wee joke then if 1 or 2 people red card it, then the masses don't read it as a joke because others didn't. It's like a fucking school :lol:

Call him a liar - he loves it.