The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

14 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
13 hours ago, Craig McCulloch Burley said:

Any source of Kilmarnock got target for transfer to before deadline day at new trio signings?

who possible

Ask your question in English and someone might provide an answer.

The lad is disabled mate, both deaf & without speech, he writes his posts how he signs.....

Edited by C4mmy31

11 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:
13 hours ago, Craig McCulloch Burley said:

Any source of Kilmarnock got target for transfer to before deadline day at new trio signings?

who possible

Ask your question in English and someone might provide an answer.

Bit harsh.

17 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Tshibola on the way apparently........

Would be fantastic to have him back. IMO he only got to show how good he was and could be when he covered for Mulumbu. With him out of his shadow i think he could easily become one of the best midfielders in the league.

KILMARNOCK are set to land Greg Stewart as a replacement for Lee Erwin.

Striker Stewart has been training with Birmingham City’s reserve squad after being told he can leave.

The ex-Dundee frontman spent last season on loan at Aberdeen.

St Mirren were keen to take him to Paisley, but Killie have now moved into pole position to sign the 28-year-old.

Steve Clarke is in the market for a new attacker after Erwin quit Killie last week to join Iranian side Tractor Sazi.

Stewart, who started his career at Cowdenbeath, could be signed ahead of Killie’s home clash with Hearts on Saturday.

Edited by C4mmy31

17 hours ago, BlueKillie said:

Would be fantastic to have him back. IMO he only got to show how good he was and could be when he covered for Mulumbu. With him out of his shadow i think he could easily become one of the best midfielders in the league.

Clearly talented, but I have serious doubts about his level of urgency.

He must be a really frustrating guy to work with on the pitch.  His ability to retain the ball is outstanding, but the number of times he's found standing on his heels immediately afterwards if a teammate tries to give it back to him is just unreal.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

Clearly talented, but I have serious doubts about his level of urgency.

He must be a really frustrating guy to work with on the pitch.  His ability to retain the ball is outstanding, but the number of times he's found standing on his heels immediately afterwards if a teammate tries to give it back to him is just unreal.

That could just come down to being rusty. More game time and no "I'm away in 6 months" mentality can help him become better

Would be delighted to get Tshibola back. I felt as though he really came on to a game towards the end of his time with us, and he is exactly the sort of player we're missing in the midfield. As long as people aren't expect him to be Mulumbu, he should do fine.