The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

12 minutes ago, Fide said:

Greg Stewart I reckon.

I also think Sir Steve may throw us a curveball.    Someone we weren't expecting.

Call it a hunch.

We've already got Gary Dicker's hunch.

Honestly, that guy's posture is so bad it's like watching Theresa May playing fitba'.  Always looks like he's walking up a slope.

3 hours ago, killiekranky said:

Tinotenda Chibharo !

He wanted the ceiling to be heightened within the tunnel and adorned with his sponsor Tefal and to be allowed to train in his Man City gear, written into his terms of contract...... 

It's a definate NO goer :thumbsdown

53 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

He wanted the ceiling to be heightened within the tunnel and adorned with his sponsor Tefal and to be allowed to train in his Man City gear, written into his terms of contract...... 

It's a definate NO goer :thumbsdown

Is that the home strip or the burberry tank top and chinos away strip?

6 hours ago, killiepiemuncher said:

I’ll only believe it when I see the pics of them with Killie shirts on. Getting fed up with speculation all the time.

Me too.  Whilst I have ultimate faith in SSC and AD, we're out the league cup and league matches are slowly passing by while we have, in my opinion, a slightly under strength squad.  Not that I want us to panic buy, but I'd like us to announce Tshibola and Stewart, stat.

7 hours ago, Fide said:

Me too.  Whilst I have ultimate faith in SSC and AD, we're out the league cup and league matches are slowly passing by while we have, in my opinion, a slightly under strength squad.  Not that I want us to panic buy, but I'd like us to announce Tshibola and Stewart, stat.

2 league games past by and 4 points out of 6, out of cup to team who have spent millions ( which they probably don’t have) wouldn’t get to up tight.

12 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

2 league games past by and 4 points out of 6, out of cup to team who have spent millions ( which they probably don’t have) wouldn’t get to up tight.

I'm not uptight, I'd just like our slightly understrength squad to be addressed, as most other teams seem to be doing.