The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

What has malice got to do with it?  You clearly don't know the rules of the game.  It was a potential leg breaker, straight footed lunge, over the ball, studs showing.  The Hearts lad was lucky his foot wasn't planted otherwise it could have been a career ender.

The tackle was made at the slowest pace imaginable. As much chance of breaking someone’s leg as Morelos kick out at McKenna.

It also isn’t physically possibly to slide tackle someone without your studs showing to some extent.

1 hour ago, East Calder Lion said:

What has malice got to do with it?  You clearly don't know the rules of the game.  It was a potential leg breaker, straight footed lunge, over the ball, studs showing.  The Hearts lad was lucky his foot wasn't planted otherwise it could have been a career ender.

Football has laws not rules. The laws concerning serious foul play and violent conduct are for deliberate acts. You should know this Willie, FFS your a grade 1 referee.

38 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Football has laws not rules. The laws concerning serious foul play and violent conduct are for deliberate acts. You should know this Willie, FFS your a grade 1 referee.

The law concerning serious foul play is not only for deliberate acts - it covers any dangerous challenge. However, Dicker's wasn't dangerous in my opinion.

11 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

The Villa fans don't seem to happy Steve Bruce has let Tish go out on loan again.......

Are you joking?  I was just coming on here to say the stick he was getting from them was way OTT!

The number of people on every one of his twitter replies telling him he's a waste of talent - I felt like the only ones supporting him were us and the Reading fans.

One even went so far as to say we should also take Micah Richards, Ross McCormack, Henri Lansbury, Scott Hogan, and Mark Bunn because they were all just as bad...aye, send them up I say... :lol:   In fact, I'll hire a minibus - be with you in 5 hours. 

Are you joking?  I was just coming on here to say the stick he was getting from them was way OTT!
The number of people on every one of his twitter replies telling him he's a waste of talent - I felt like the only ones supporting him were us and the Reading fans.

One even went so far as to say we should also take Micah Richards, Ross McCormack, Henri Lansbury, Scott Hogan, and Mark Bunn because they were all just as bad...aye, send them up I say... :lol:   In fact, I'll hire a minibus - be with you in 5 hours. 

In all fairness it was the first tweet that was negative, the rest were wishing the lad all the best.

Absolutely brilliant statement.

He must suffer levels of OF paranoia too, as he also thought that we wouldn't win the appeal either once Collum was confirmed as referee for Sunday. 

"As soon as I heard the news, very early in the week, that the referee in question had been appointed to take charge of the first Old Firm match of the season before our hearing had taken place I, and many other people, knew that the decision would go against Kilmarnock. There is no doubt that the perception of most and certainly of our club is that the hearing was pre-judged by this early appointment"

Good on him. It’s about time managers started taking the hierarchy to task over their continual mistreatment of the smaller clubs. Clarke having a go at the SFA and Wright has taken Scott Gemmill to task over the under 21s. It’s refreshing to see managers now stick up for their teams in the media.

Excellent stuff from Clarke.

I fully expect him to be issued with a notice of complaint and to be given a 10 game ban or something, which will make his point for him.

Edited by Kyle