The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Guest Moomintroll

Bloody hell, a filing report at Companies House has reported that BB has moved under the significant control shareholding criterium. Cue seconds later on Killie Kickback, BB has resigned, in spite of the fact he is still listed as a Director on the Companies House Register. Some of our fans really need to chill out & enjoy the good times while they last.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Bloody hell, a filing report at Companies House has reported that BB has moved under the significant control shareholding criterium. Cue seconds later on Killie Kickback, BB has resigned, in spite of the fact he is still listed as a Director on the Companies House Register. Some of our fans really need to chill out & enjoy the good times while they last.

He owned around 3/4 of the shares in the club after acquiring Michael Johnston's shares in March.  It would be a significant sale for him no longer to be a PSC.

German second tier side Nurnberg are ready to return with an increased offer for Kilmarnock left-back Greg Taylor. (Daily Mail, print edition)

It had better be at least 4 - 5 times more increased as a basic starting point or they can do one.

10 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

25 year old and played less than 40 club team games. Interesting signing. Too many on twitter instantly thinking because he's at Juventus he'll be first class. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

25 year old and played less than 40 club team games. Interesting signing. Too many on twitter instantly thinking because he's at Juventus he'll be first class. 

It was Conte & Alessio who signed him for Juventus so AA knows exactly what he's getting........

9 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

It was Conte & Alessio who signed him for Juventus so AA knows exactly what he's getting........

That still leaves all sorts of questions tbf. I'd much rather be in your position than ours last season signing known pish like Jack Hamilton, I'm just saying that the way some are going on Twitter are acting as if this is a title challenging caliber of signing which needs to be tempered slightly!

Bachmann had played even fewer when he came to us last season and he's only a year younger. Bachmann turned out to be one of if not the best goalie I've seen play for us, so I'm definitely willing to give this boy a chance.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A Dundee fan telling folk to temper their expectations after a signing 😂

You've been creaming your pants about Stevie May coming back - I can fully see the irony in your post.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

You've been creaming your pants about Stevie May coming back - I can fully see the irony in your post.

Aye, hard to tell why I'm excited about signing a striker who bagged over 25 goals last time he played for us.

Dundee fans were ecstatic about signing Jordon Forster and Jamie Ness.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye, hard to tell why I'm excited about signing a striker who bagged over 25 goals last time he played for us.

Dundee fans were ecstatic about signing Jordon Forster and Jamie Ness.

Aye, hard to tell why you're excited about signing a striker that has scored 15 goals in 5 year. 5 less than Sofien Moussa no less. So pretty much, shut yer puss.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aye, hard to tell why you're excited about signing a striker that has scored 15 goals in 5 year. 5 less than Sofien Moussa no less. So pretty much, shut yer puss.

I was away to make a comparison to a local born Dundee striker who blasted their way through the division to help his boyhood club win a trophy, but such a thing doesnt exist 😊

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

I was away to make a comparison to a local born Dundee striker who blasted their way through the division to help his boyhood club win a trophy, but such a thing doesnt exist 😊

No, we just had one that relegated our rivals - but then, St Johnstone aren't relevant enough to have rivals.

Anyways - Sorry Killie fans for allowing Random to bore the f**k out this thread, I'll leave you lot in peace now!