The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

He was really coming onto a game when he was struck down again. Keep thinking back that that 5 minute cameo at Livi and wondering how much damage that actually did to him.

Gutted for the boy.

14 hours ago, Pizzo said:

Think we'll have to look at replacing Magennis too if he is indeed injured again.

A real shame for KM , I remember his first real lengthy spell on the sidelines , after a horrendous tackle on him in a pre-season friendly in 2017 v Dundee. James Fowler and Neil McCann had to be kept apart as JF was raging about the severity of the tackle. Although he was a terrific player , when Hibs came in for him the support were quite happy to see him go as he was rarely fit , and this has continued at Kilmarnock. 

7 minutes ago, billyg said:

A real shame for KM , I remember his first real lengthy spell on the sidelines , after a horrendous tackle on him in a pre-season friendly in 2017 v Dundee. James Fowler and Neil McCann had to be kept apart as JF was raging about the severity of the tackle. Although he was a terrific player , when Hibs came in for him the support were quite happy to see him go as he was rarely fit , and this has continued at Kilmarnock. 

Must be something wrong with St Mirrens youth system. Both Magennis and MacPherson came out it fucked.

14 hours ago, Pizzo said:

Think we'll have to look at replacing Magennis too if he is indeed injured again.

I really don't see how he'll be able to continue playing football tbh, if as said on kickback and it's proved correct, it's his knee again and he'll be out a spell.

His signing was always a gamble, I feel sorry for the player, everyone at the game saw how distraught he was after suffering injury last season.

17 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Queens have signed Zander Craik on loan from you guys for the season ahead. Anyone got any thoughts on him? 

Unlikely anyone has seen him play, but he is one of a handful of very highly rated young guys in our youth team right now.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Unlikely anyone has seen him play, but he is one of a handful of very highly rated young guys in our youth team right now.

I've seen him play maybe a dozen times for the 18s.

15 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Robby McCrorie confirmed on a 2 year deal for an undisclosed fee.

A great piece of business 👏 

What if he cost you £8.7million

25 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

What if he cost you £8.7million

You'd skoosh it in the Rangers PR dept 

Edited by C4mmy31

52 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Robby McCrorie confirmed on a 2 year deal for an undisclosed fee.

A great piece of business 👏 

Is it?

He was awful at Livingston, has barely played since, and the last reported amount Rangers wanted was £500k.

There's a very real chance you've spent £250k+ on a 25yo with barely any senior football who was available for nothing in 6 months.

2 hours ago, billyg said:

Magennis was a great player for us. He had so much potential too. Sadly it looks as if injury has completely derailed his career.

I always thought it strange that Jack Ross, who had first hand experience of Kyle's injury issues whilst he was our manager, signed him for Hibs.

As Billy said, many of us weren't particularly bothered when he left, especially as we got a decent bit of cash for him too.

10 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

There's a very real chance you've spent £250k

Hans Christian Andersen doesn't have a look in with you.

42 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it?

He was awful at Livingston, has barely played since, and the last reported amount Rangers wanted was £500k.

There's a very real chance you've spent £250k+ on a 25yo with barely any senior football who was available for nothing in 6 months.

For a 2 year deal?

16 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Aye. Feel terrible for Kyle he made a great impression.

I feel terrible for Magennis. There's clearly a good player there, but being hampered with chronic injuries since that age of just 19, I fear his career is only going to be remembered for his injury woes.

A shame for the boy.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it?

Jack Sanders.

That is my response.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Is it?

There is absolutely no chance we've paid 250k 

RandomGuy spouting RandomNonsense.

You'll be telling us we paid £250k for Mayo next. 

I'd be more concerned as to why you've signed a 25 year old defender with even less SPL appearances than Mcrorie and the bulk of his 77 career appearances being the championship and English non league if i were you.