Celtic v Dundee United, Part 4

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The momentum and confidence in these head to heads is with Celtic so if we dont change the game plan and team selection it will be a hammering.

Only chance we have is to have a few more creative players on the park that can play a decent ball for ciftci to get on the end of and get an early goal . To be x-0 down at half time will just be to much of a mountain to climb.

Be interesting to see if GMS and stretch do play. We know their capabilities better than Celtic- surely we can anticipate play better because of that ?

A respectable 2-1 defeat.

Utd to surge into an early 2-0 lead to inspire chants of 'can we play you every week' from the 6000 travelling Arabs, only to capitulate late on and escape with a creditable 9-2 defeat.

Brown to receive an harsh yellow card for stabbing the club mascot to death in front of his family.

Souttar at centre-half as well. I forsee another 6-1 drubbing at hand. Except without the second half consolation goal that we can sarcastically claim is the start of the comeback like at the start of the season. :(

Edit to Add: Butcher's my prediction for our obligatory red card.

I like the midfield he has picked, it looks solid.

Also always like to see Souttar playing. If his head is right he could bring in £3-4 million in a couple of years.

As a defender he has everything, all he needs now is experience and he could be off to a massive club.

FFS - they've just scored GMS the prancing wee w****r.

I like the midfield he has picked, it looks solid.

Also always like to see Souttar playing. If his head is right he could bring in £3-4 million in a couple of years.

As a defender he has everything, all he needs now is experience and he could be off to a massive club.

FFS - they've just scored GMS the prancing wee w****r.

He has everything??? Maybe except the ability to defend, needs to improve hugely in that department. If he can develop that side of his game then could have a good career but that's a big if at the moment.

He's eighteen years old. If you were to watch him defend against other eighteen year old he would have the three best in the country in his back pocket at the same time.

Defending against men takes a bit of learning. Show me another eighteen year old anywhere in the world playing regularly at CB, there are precious few.

He has all the attributes to go on and play right at the very top of the game, I'm talking Man Utd.

He just needs experience to learn and develop a wee bit more aggression, but has all the tools he would need to play for anyone at eighteen years old.

He's still at school and today is defending against a Swedish international on loan from Man City. Can you envisage any scenario at all in which that wouldn't be extremely difficult?

I get fed up of seeing utter rage against a seventeen year old kid (last year lots of seethe against him) from forty-five year old accountants for not being the finished article yet, when they hadn't even started learning their trade at that age.

Let him learn his in peace and start to judge him at 21.

Archived